Anyone Know About This.....

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Makeover America

Step 1: By answering a simple questionnaire, you'll discover how your body reacts to food so you can identify your own individual metabolism type. Click here now to take the questionnaire and discover how your metabolism works. Then, you'll use anatomically engineered "Blueprinting™" cards to determine your exact Body Type and pinpoint your own unique problem areas.

Step 2: Once you have completed Step 1, simply turn your Blueprint over. The back of the cards tell you how to create a Customized Eating Plan designed to reprogram your individual metabolism and introduce an 18-Minute Body Sculpting routine targeted to your unique problem areas.

Step 3: Then, you simply start your makeover. It's easy, because you start by eating! Following your customized plan, you'll eat more often -- with each meal specifically designed to work with your individual body chemistry -- to dramatically increase your body's ability to burn calories. So you lose fat fast!

nightowl

It really works!!!

I have two lady friends that are doing this diet. They do have a lot of weight to lose (100+ lbs) but both are doing amazingly well. One has loss 55 lbs in 7 weeks and the other one has loss 40 lbs in the same time.

One downfall is the program costs $100-120 which I think is expensive.

A sample day for a type A person (typically someone that needs to lose a lot of weight) would be:

Breakfast - 2oz egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal
Morning Snack - 2 oz chicken, small apple
Lunch - 2 oz chicken or fish, 1/2 cup rice, 1 cup salad
Afternoon Snack - 2 oz chicken, small peach
Dinner - 2 oz pork, 1/2 cup potato, 1 cup carrots, 1 cup green beans
PM Snack - 2 oz chicken, 1/2 cup pineapple

A big thing is that you can't have any salt and no oil/fat for cooking. My friends typically use a lot of non-salt spices, garlic, vinegars, lemon, etc for flavoring. Also, you have to eat all your meals don't lump them together. A big key is that you are eating small amounts every 2-3 hours which keeps your metabolism working extra efficient.

Neither lady is currently exercising.