3 in 1 shampoo/conditioner/shower gel

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
If you guys like the Philosophy 3 in 1 such as the Cinnamon Roll, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Shortcake, Bath and Body Works now has similar products and they smell absolutely terrific!! The two I saw and bought were Pumpkin and Cinnamon Roll. They were the trial 4 oz size but I am pretty sure the full size will be out soon.

Nanny Pam

jwwb2000 said:
If you guys like the Philosophy 3 in 1 such as the Cinnamon Roll, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Shortcake, Bath and Body Works now has similar products and they smell absolutely terrific!! The two I saw and bought were Pumpkin and Cinnamon Roll. They were the trial 4 oz size but I am pretty sure the full size will be out soon.
I wish we had a BBW.
I'd love to smell like a cinnamon roll all day! :yum:

Geek

jwwb2000 said:

excellent :clap:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
jwwb2000 said:
I just got back from B&BW's and I managed to spend less than $100 this visit. :cartwheel: FYI, everyone - all Wallflower kits and refills are $6. :yahoo: Lots of yummy scents, some new!!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
jwwb2000 said:
You'll have to let us know how they compare to the Philosophy products. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
And meanwhile, has anyone smelled their new Sensual Amber or Exotic Coconut? Sounds heavenly. :smile:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nickel said:
And meanwhile, has anyone smelled their new Sensual Amber or Exotic Coconut? Sounds heavenly. :smile:
Both are very nice, especially the Sensual Amber. I bought one Wallflower refill in that scent. :smile:

morganj614

Nickel said:

I am going there today :lol: I just went to their website and saw that along with other "must haves".

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Chasey, I love BBW but I don't recall seeing Wallflowers ? What kind of product is that ?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Nickel said:

Personally, I like the Sensual Amber. I bought a small purse size spray and lotion to see if I would like it on me as much as I like the smell of the lotion in the bottle. So far so good.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
Both are very nice, especially the Sensual Amber. I bought one Wallflower refill in that scent. :smile:
Does it smell anything like VS's Amber Romance?

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Chasey_Lane said:
Long hours, eh? What about the last few years? :lmao:

I guess I was so busy buying their shower gels and lotions I never paid much attention to their other products :razz: