nicole_M

Hello everyone, I am new to the forums, just browsing but enjoy the chats you all have and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Nicole and when my 3 little ones are napping I have some time on the computer!

I live in Calvert in Lusby.

Nicole

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
nicole_moreland said:
Hello everyone, I am new to the forums, just browsing but enjoy the chats you all have and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Nicole and when my 3 little ones are napping I have some time on the computer!

Nicole
I see you've been a member since December '05. What made you decide to post for the first time today?

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
nicole_moreland said:

Nicole
:howdy: Three little ones? :faint: I am sure they keep you busy. I wish my sixteen year old would still take a nap...... :ohwell:

nicole_M

I use the classified section for all of my used baby items I want to get rid of.

I like this site for the local news as well.

Nicole

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
nicole_moreland said:
I use the classified section for all of my used baby items I want to get rid of.

I like this site for the local news as well.

Nicole

I'm the nicest one here. Welcome. :howdy:

Attachments

• weirdo.gif
    weirdo.gif
    605 bytes · Views: 104
M

Mousebaby

Welcome :howdy: If you've been reading then you know things can get rough in here, but don't take it to heart it's mostly all in good fun! How old are your little ones? Mine are 14, 9 and 7, two boys and 1 girl. They are my life! Again welcome and have fun!

nicole_M

Thanks Everyone!

Mousebaby - My oldest turned 3 in july and I have b/g twins who are almost 17 months. 2 boys and 1 girl, too!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
nicole_moreland said:
Thanks Everyone!

Mousebaby - My oldest turned 3 in july and I have b/g twins who are almost 17 months. 2 boys and 1 girl, too!
That's a total of SIX! :faint:

nicole_M

OH NO!! Not six, she said she has 2 boys and 1 girl so I said I had 2 boys and 1 girl too.

I just have 3, I dont know what I'd do if I had 6 children!

Nicole

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nicole_moreland said:
OH NO!! Not six, she said she has 2 boys and 1 girl so I said I had 2 boys and 1 girl too.

I just have 3, I dont know what I'd do if I had 6 children!

Nicole

I just like the fact that you can spell.

Psssst. You don't have to put "Nicole" at the end of every post.

Welcome.