Alltimate Motorsports

bigtw34

Has anyone heard anything about the Alltimate Motorsports shop in lexington park. Anything good or bad about them. Cuz if they do decent work i might try to get my windows tinted there.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
bigtw34 said:
Has anyone heard anything about the Alltimate Motorsports shop in lexington park. Anything good or bad about them. Cuz if they do decent work i might try to get my windows tinted there.

I had my windows done at D&G Kustom. They've been here in Leonardtown for over 20 years when all these other custom shops seem to come and go...

Floyd2004

-Void-
Got my windows done at street trendz on Great Mills Rd. Nice price and lifetime warenty.

D&G is a reputible shop also

01mds10

i actually have gotten work done at alltimate and will continue to go to alltimate.

alltimate is also a reputable shop for those of you int he prince frederick area may know. they were open in prince frederick but moved down here due to finding a bigger shop.

i had gotta my rollpan for my s10 p/u welded on and they did great work. i personally know the tinter there, josh, who does awesome tinting, he did the tinting at street trenz.

d&g on the other hand, i've heard good and bad from them. they tinted my windows on my truck years ago, did a decent job no complaints about there tinting work. had my exhaust done there though, where would you like me to start on my complaints for that?

hope this helps.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I was never a big fan of any shop in St. Mary's. Any shop should be able to do a tint shop though.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I had nerf bars installed on my truck there and I was completely happy. The people there were very friendly and helpfull. I will go back to them for the rest of the accessories I want. D&G also is a good place to go. I have had them do several trucks that I have owned without a problem either time. Both good shops

bigtw34

Thanks eveyone, my office over looks the back of their shop, and it always looks like they do pretty good work. But i thought i would just ask around since I hadnt really heard much about them.

01mds10

vanbells said:
I was never a big fan of any shop in St. Mary's. Any shop should be able to do a tint shop though.

well anyone can do tint, it's just a matter if they are reputable and do good work. hell i can do tint, but i can't promise it will be scratch and bubble free :lmao:

01mds10

bigtw34 said:
Thanks eveyone, my office over looks the back of their shop, and it always looks like they do pretty good work. But i thought i would just ask around since I hadnt really heard much about them.

my truck will actually be going to alltimate here in a few months to have all my new suspension put on :yay:

male20674

Shops in the county

My mom had Xm radio installed at D&G and I am not satisfied. They ran the wires un the door jam and then used electric tape to keep it in place. It just doesn't look professional. Also they had issues getting the parts to install it.

I have only bought a couple things from Street Trenz when they were somewhat new to the county but Dave seems like a honest guy.

Xtreme motorsports was a major ripoff. They gave me an estiment (sp) on my tint and then after I had it done they tried to charge me more because there was "extra" work that needed to be done. When I asked to speak with the owner magically he wasn't there. Also they had a seperate department who did the oil changes and stuff like that. It was impossible to get an oil change and a tint in the same day because the 2 departments couldn't communicate together.

I haven't been to Alltiment (sp) yet. I just go to George's Body shop, They can get it and their prices are reasonable also.

01mds10

male20674 said:
My mom had Xm radio installed at D&G and I am not satisfied. They ran the wires un the door jam and then used electric tape to keep it in place. It just doesn't look professional. Also they had issues getting the parts to install it.

I have only bought a couple things from Street Trenz when they were somewhat new to the county but Dave seems like a honest guy.

Xtreme motorsports was a major ripoff. They gave me an estiment (sp) on my tint and then after I had it done they tried to charge me more because there was "extra" work that needed to be done. When I asked to speak with the owner magically he wasn't there. Also they had a seperate department who did the oil changes and stuff like that. It was impossible to get an oil change and a tint in the same day because the 2 departments couldn't communicate together.

I haven't been to Alltiment (sp) yet. I just go to George's Body shop, They can get it and their prices are reasonable also.

well you don't need to mention xtreme anymore :razz:

they shut down. people from xtreme motorsports now run 2 shops that just opened

Kromatic customs (off of great mills road next to the roost)
and bad boys customs(off of great mills road next to moores driving and glorias pawn shop)

mingiz

Horse Poor
Anyone know of a reputible place to get a 5th wheel hitch installed without busting my wallet. I called one place and they want 480$ and I think that is alittle high. Guess because I didn't buy it from them. Very particular about my truck and want a good job done. Thanks :howdy:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
01mds10 said:
well anyone can do tint, it's just a matter if they are reputable and do good work. hell i can do tint, but i can't promise it will be scratch and bubble free :lmao:

Yeah, but you would think someone that is working at any shop knows what they are doing.

01mds10

mingiz said:
Anyone know of a reputible place to get a 5th wheel hitch installed without busting my wallet. I called one place and they want 480$ and I think that is alittle high. Guess because I didn't buy it from them. Very particular about my truck and want a good job done. Thanks :howdy:

2 places off the top of my head would be trick trucks off great mills road or lagrande rv's off of 5 in leonardtown.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
bigtw34 said:
I just had my front truck windows tinted there (back were already factory done) and although the tint job is decent, I'm not completely satisfied. There is a small (hardly noticeable) bubble in the drivers side and a dirt/lint spot in another. Also, the tint does not go all the way up to the "frosted" part of the window - it stops about 2 cm's short. :ohwell:

mingiz

Horse Poor
01mds10 said:
2 places off the top of my head would be trick trucks off great mills road or lagrande rv's off of 5 in leonardtown.

Thanks I called Trick Trucks 250 and LaGrande was the one that gave me the 480$ quote. D&G wanted to see the system before a quote could be given. So looks like Trick Trucks is winning so far...

onetime468

i do all of my own work ..i have a 2001 silverado with bags...but i get parts from them and from what ive seen as far as the extream custom goes...bags lifts ect..there the only real local choice shop wise