Danny's Homebrew in leonardtown....

greggor

Does anyone know if he's ever open? I've called a few times over the course of two weeks but always get an answering machine. I read some of the other threads about homebrewing. If you guys are buying your grain from Danny's when is he open? Also what's his selection/prices like? I'm looking for a local place to buy 50-55 pound bags of grain to spare me the trip to Annapolis homebrew.

greggor

I'm big on mail order as well but it sure would be nice to have a local place to buy grain in bulk and cut down on shipping costs. I took a trip up to Annapolis Homebrew a few weeks ago and bought a few hundred pounds of different grains, so now I have enough to tie me over for a few months. I found Danny's homebrew in the yellow pages.

Greg

Geek

greggor said:
I'm big on mail order as well but it sure would be nice to have a local place to buy grain in bulk and cut down on shipping costs. I took a trip up to Annapolis Homebrew a few weeks ago and bought a few hundred pounds of different grains, so now I have enough to tie me over for a few months. I found Danny's homebrew in the yellow pages.

Greg

Been to Danny's he had a nice selection for a newbie :yay: I am not sure if he is still open, but he is a nice guy. He runs the store from his home.

Floyd2004

-Void-
Geek said:
Been to Danny's he had a nice selection for a newbie :yay: I am not sure if he is still open, but he is a nice guy. He runs the store from his home.

You all Talking about Danny J. If so yea he's a good guy. Know him through my dad.

greggor

Geek said:

I'll just have to keep trying to get a hold of him then. Maybe we can all get the word out so we can help his business along......

Greg

Floyd2004

-Void-
greggor said:
I'll just have to keep trying to get a hold of him then.

Good Luck with that... Hes a hard guy to get ahold of. He only works 2 buildings down from me and i cant even catch him to say hi

thebeerdude

Danny's Homebrew

Hi!
A friend of mine let me know this thread was going. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still open most evenings and weekends or for any alcohol emergency. Best to call ahead 301-997-0022. I will admit that I am occasionally hard to get in touch with due to my work schedule. If left a message or contacted at thebeerdude@yahoo.com you will recieve a response.
Wishing you many successful brews!
Danny

Onnya

Danny's Homebrew now has a website: dannyshomebrew.com. His site also contains information on the Hollywood Hop Heads Brew Club and how to get information about upcoming meetings/events. Danny will be putting together his quarterly truck order in February, so if you need anything special, please contact him ASAP. Happy brewing!

:buddies: