Whats gonna be the big thing?

N

nitwhit3286

Whats the gift to get kids for Christmas this year besides the new tickle me elmo?

N

nitwhit3286

Chasey_Lane said:
A talking nitwhit doll...:thewave: :cartwheel:

hell yeah I should sell that Idea too...people would buy it. No....already talked about the permit for halloween..I can't do it because of the apartment complex which absolutely sucks!

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
It's a little early for this. Did you get your Halloween permit yet?

Got mine in the mail the other day....We don't celebrate Halloween.....so, if anyone hasn't gotten theirs yet....I will be glad to send it to you :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
onebdzee said:
Got mine in the mail the other day....We don't celebrate Halloween.....so, if anyone hasn't gotten theirs yet....I will be glad to send it to you :yay:
:confused: what's her problem? All you have to do is go to the local fire house and fill out the application.

W

Wenchy

nitwhit3286 said:
Whats the gift to get kids for Christmas this year besides the new tickle me elmo?

Apples and oranges for the good ones.

Switches and coal for the bad ones.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Speaking of Xmas gifts, Nitwhit, I wouldn't get anything that you have to leave outside, what with the trailer park being re-located in your apartment complex. They are not all coming at once, but they hope to have them all relocated by Xmas.

buddy999

It's Great to be American
Wenchy said:
Apples and oranges for the good ones.

Switches and coal for the bad ones.

I was working at a gas station a few years back and we had a bag of charcoal that had been ripped open. Since we couldn't sell it the normal way and it was a couple weeks before Christmas, I decided to put a couple of pieces in some small bags.

I put them out as a gag but the bags started selling. I had the entire bag gone by the time we closed up that night.

Must have been lots of bad kids that year. :lmao: :killingme