OK I buckled but I am NOT a big softy

Pete

Repete
Boy has been lobbying hard for a pair of Reebok's with the Redskins logo embroidered on them. For days and weeks. He attempted to make every deal possible. I was waiting for Christmas but after 2 weeks of pure joy, 6 A+'s on spelling, vocabulary and math tests, scooping the poop from the cat boxes without being told, cleaning his room every morning and night, helping me drywall the neighbors bathroom, and hanging out replacement storm door, we went to Modell's in Waldorf and he now has a pair of spiffy Redskin kicks, AND a Redskins hoodie.

I am the greatest dad in the world, he said so. :diva:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
Boy has been lobbying hard for a pair of Reebok's with the Redskins logo embroidered on them. For days and weeks. He attempted to make every deal possible. I was waiting for Christmas but after 2 weeks of pure joy, 6 A+'s on spelling, vocabulary and math tests, scooping the poop from the cat boxes without being told, cleaning his room every morning and night, helping me drywall the neighbors bathroom, and hanging out replacement storm door, we went to Modell's in Waldorf and he now has a pair of spiffy Redskin kicks, AND a Redskins hoodie.

I am the greatest dad in the world, he said so. :diva:
Okay.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
So now you know. :yay:

And I am not going to give you my biscuit recipe until you stop being meam.
I would have caved long before you did. :huggy: Biscuit recipe, please.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
When I was at my daughters Brownie meeting yesterday, out of the blue she gave me a huge bear hug and told me that she loves me so much she felt like crying!

Me ---> :bawl:

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
When I was at my daughters Brownie meeting yesterday, out of the blue she gave me a huge bear hug and told me that she loves me so much she felt like crying!

She was probably just working you for a pair of Redskins balerina slippers, like mine was. :lmao:

Nanny Pam

RoseRed said:

:huggy:
Awww how sweet was that? Kids can really do a number on our hearts.
Good Mommy, RR.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
She was probably just working you for a pair of Redskins balerina slippers, like mine was. :lmao:

Nope, she didn't ask for anything. She did it for GP. But I suppose she might try it in the future. :lol:

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
I would have caved long before you did. :huggy: Biscuit recipe, please.
OK I have 2

1 cup flour
2 tsp Baking powder
1//4 tsp salt
2/3 cup cream
1/3 cup milk

mix until dampened, kneed lightly, 12-15 minutes at 450 oven

2 cups flour
2-1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/3 lard or shortning
3/4 cup butter milk

mix, roll and cut, 400 for 20 minutes

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nanny Pam said:
:huggy:
Awww how sweet was that? Kids can really do a number on our hearts.
Good Mommy, RR.

It still tears me up. I know I am doing something right.

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
Nope, she didn't ask for anything. She did it for GP. But I suppose she might try it in the future. :lol:
Mine does that all the time too, but being perfect and super dad I should expect it. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Mine does that all the time too, but being perfect and super dad I should expect it. :lmao:
Mine asked for an extra biiscuit at dinner when she wouldn't eat anything else. Me being mean, said no. :shrug:

Nanny Pam

BuddyLee said:
When was the last time Crabcake did something like this?:lmao:
I think that once you are a Mom, ..... even when your kids are over 30....when you see them, your heart just feels good. It is hard to put it into words, but each and every time I see my kids, my "youth" returns.

I love my kids to infinity and beyond.