They say the darnedest things!

CandyRain

My son and I are riding in the car and Joan Jett comes on the radio (I Love Rock n Roll) :larry: . I'm driving, singing along, and about halfway through he chimes in with "...so put another dime in the juicebox, baby!" :roflmao:

CandyRain said:
My son and I are riding in the car and Joan Jett comes on the radio (I Love Rock n Roll) :larry: . I'm driving, singing along, and about halfway through he chimes in with "...so put another dime in the juicebox, baby!" :roflmao:
:lol: My favorite was when my son was singing along to "Haaaaang on Stupid... Stupid hang on" instead of Sloopy.

My mom never stops telling the story of when I was a little girl and we were attending church when the choir started singing "We three kings..." and I was so excited that I knew that song I began to sing along with my most proudest and loudest voice, "...of orie and tar. Tried to light a rubber cigar..." The folks in the pews surrounding us were crying they were laughing so hard.:blushing:

Last edited:

somd whisper

kwillia said:
My mom never stops telling the story of when I was a little girl and we were attending church when the choir started singing "We three kings..." and I was so excited that I knew that song I began to sing along with my most proudest and loudest voice, "...of orie and tar. Tried to light a rubber cigar..." The folks in the pews surrounding us were crying they were laughing so hard.:blushing:

:lmao:

CandyRain

kwillia said:
My mom never stops telling the story of when I was a little girl and we were attending church when the choir started singing "We three kings..." and I was so excited that I knew that song I began to sing along with my most proudest and loudest voice, "...of orie and tar. Tried to light a rubber cigar..." The folks in the pews surrounding us were crying they were lauging so hard.:blushing:
I did the same thing, but I stayed on stage AFTER our performance in the Christmas pageant to do my own 3 yo rendition of Delta Dawn. :diva:

:lmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
kwillia said:
:lol: My favorite was when my son was singing along to "Haaaaang on Stupid... Stupid hang on" instead of Sloopy.
:killingme :lmao: I remember that from when I was a kid! :lmao: I sang "hang on stupid" in the 70's! My Mom still talks about it.

By the way, I didn't know you were that old.

MMDad said:
:killingme :lmao: I remember that from when I was a kid! :lmao: I sang "hang on stupid" in the 70's! My Mom still talks about it.

I'm 39... I was raised listening to oldies and my kids listen to the oldies too. :biggrin:

somd whisper

MMDad said:

I thought it was hangggg on snoopy. :doh:

cdsulhoff

I love it when kids say the darnedest things. The cutest part about it is the serious look on the faces. My son has a friend who is named Marshall. Well we went pass a place that said Martial arts. My son quickly said "Is that where Marshall does arts at. And asked if he can go because he likes to draw as well". I almost wrecked the car from laughing so hard...

Anyone remember the show that Cosby did?

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cdsulhoff said:
I love it when kids say the darnedest things. The cutest part about it is the serious look on the faces. My son has a friend who is named Marshall. Well we went pass a place that said Martial arts. My son quickly said "Is that where Marshall does arts at. And asked if he can go because he likes to draw as well". I almost wrecked the car from laughing so hard...

Anyone remember the show that Cosby did?

Remember Art Linkletter in the sixties...???

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cdsulhoff said:
Umm, Was he the original one who did the " Kids say the darnedest thing" show?

Yep, funny as hell....
but that's the nature of kids, that will never change !!!!
One night
I was visiting some friends of mine and a cop show came on the T.V.

My friend's daughter said "hey look mommy, that policeman is giving that person
a ticket just like happened to you today".
Daddy had not heard the story yet !!!!! Mommy was sooooooooo busted !!!
:killingme :jameo: :roflmao:

cdsulhoff

FireBrand said:
Yep, funny as hell....
One night

Sounds like my kids. Especially my oldest. When I used to smoke I would not let my in-laws know that I did. So one day my in-laws took my son for the weekend and while they were driving a person in front of them through out a cigarette from the window. My father in-law said " that is the most disgusting habit a person can have". Well my son chimed in and said " My mommy does the same thing". Lets say I wanted to hide under a rock when The confronted me about that.

nomoney

FireBrand said:
Yep, funny as hell....
One night

I got pulled over a while back and as soon as the cop got to the window my son goes "Are you going to arrest my mommy? She was driving really fast and I told her to slow down" :banghead: :lol:

cdsulhoff

nomoney said:
I got pulled over a while back and as soon as the cop got to the window my son goes "Are you going to arrest my mommy? She was driving really fast and I told her to slow down" :banghead: :lol:

OMG!! too cute. What did the officer say?