Bags of clothes & toys.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I cleaned out the MB closet yesterday and have a bunch of stuff that will get thrown away (or taken to thrift shop) if nobody wants it. Two bags of women's clothes - jeans, sweaters, pajamas, workout, shirts. Another bag of childrens (girls age 9) toys - some new. I have a bag of girls clothes, too. I believe size 6/7ish.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I live in the Lexington Park area.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Chasey_Lane said:
toys - some new.

Ummm I dont know if anyone would want your used toys. Maybe the perv that lives a couple doors down from you. Oh and maybe the girl that runs out of his house naked may need some womens clothes... :lmao: :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
FastCarsSpeed said:
Ummm I dont know if anyone would want your used toys. Maybe the perv that lives a couple doors down from you. Oh and maybe the girl that runs out of his house naked may need some womens clothes... :lmao: :lmao:
:lol:

J

jaybeeztoo

Chasey_Lane said:
I cleaned out the MB closet yesterday and have a bunch of stuff that will get thrown away (or taken to thrift shop) if nobody wants it. Two bags of women's clothes - jeans, sweaters, pajamas, workout, shirts. Another bag of childrens (girls age 9) toys - some new. I have a bag of girls clothes, too. I believe size 6/7ish.

I'd be interested in the women's clothing Chasey. :yay:

CandyRain

Chasey_Lane said:

I'm doing my fall housecleaning Friday and Saturday and will have much of the same. Maybe we should coordinate a yard sale. :shrug: There have to be others in this position too.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
CandyRain said:
I'm doing my fall housecleaning Friday and Saturday and will have much of the same. Maybe we should coordinate a yard sale. :shrug: There have to be others in this position too.
I didn't want the hassle of a yard sale which is the reason for listing here. Flooring is hopefully going in this weekend, so I needed to clean out the MB quick. :lol:

CandyRain

Chasey_Lane said:
I didn't want the hassle of a yard sale which is the reason for listing here. Flooring is hopefully going in this weekend, so I needed to clean out the MB quick. :lol:
Ahhh, gotcha. To the Salvation Army I go!

CandyRain

sockgirl77 said:
Nope, she has 3 piglettes. I have a 2 year old pig that wears size 4-5 shirts now! :howdy:
You are welcome to them! They're mostly all from Target and Old Navy and there may be some 4s in there. I will have everything pulled together by Sunday. If you're close to Waldorf, I could meet you somewhere there. :shrug: Let me know.