Has anyone ever used USB before?

Pros...........Cons............

Which FORD dealer do they use?

All info is appreciated.

TIA

HunterJJD

United Buyers service

They use the one just past 495 on rt 5 on the right

I have used it a few times and like it other then when thier dealers are in North Northern VA

Softballkid said:
Has anyone ever used USB before?

Pros...........Cons............

Which FORD dealer do they use?

All info is appreciated.

TIA

Wow... the kid hasn't even popped out yet and you are thinking minivan already, huh.... :coffee:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
HunterJJD said:
United Buyers service

They use the one just past 495 on rt 5 on the right

I have used it a few times and like it other then when thier dealers are in North Northern VA

They would have me going to Sheehy Ford in Marlow Heights.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kwillia said:
Wow... the kid hasn't even popped out yet and you are thinking minivan already, huh.... :coffee:

Actually, I'm thinking of selling my F150, and buying a SuperCrew 250 Diesel :yay:

But only if the price is right :yay:

HunterJJD

Softballkid said:
Actually, I'm thinking of selling my F150, and buying a SuperCrew 250 Diesel :yay:

But only if the price is right :yay:
Is a Supercrew just a crew cab or is it something else?

I would like to know what they are going for these days, loaded of course.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
HunterJJD said:
Is a Supercrew just a crew cab or is it something else?

I would like to know what they are going for these days, loaded of course.

Supercrew is also a Crew Cab yes.

An F-250 Diesel loaded to the gills, your looking something around 50k I'm sure

C

chess

SballKid:

My buddy actually used it.. he works for CSC/Dyncorp.. and he had basically no hassles. He ended up buying a new 05 TL and it went out to I believe 3-4 places to find the best deal with what he wanted in the car. He got it fully loaded with navigation etc OTD for cheaper than what it cost at invoice... So who knows.... I believe its worth looking at..

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
chess said:
SballKid:

My buddy actually used it.. he works for CSC/Dyncorp.. and he had basically no hassles. He ended up buying a new 05 TL and it went out to I believe 3-4 places to find the best deal with what he wanted in the car. He got it fully loaded with navigation etc OTD for cheaper than what it cost at invoice... So who knows.... I believe its worth looking at..

Oh, now see, what the guy told me was that they go off of invoice instead of retail...

I'll keep searching though :yay:

C

chess

Softballkid said:
Oh, now see, what the guy told me was that they go off of invoice instead of retail...

I'll keep searching though :yay:

Always look around... I know a manager at King Pontaic if you see anything you like there let me know

www.kingpontiac.com ;)

C

chess

Softballkid said:
Looking for a F-250 Super Duty.... Dont think I'm going to find it there :ohwell:

You just need to go truck shopping :) and find one you like and see if UBS will help you out ;) then you can :larry: in your new truck :)

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
HunterJJD said:
Think it is 50$ over Invoice

Its a 150 charge now :ohwell:

But, if they do save you enough, its worth it...

Though Ron Bortnick Ford has quoted me a price lower than USB so far :eyebrow: it surprised me a little... but I was pleased with it :yay:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
chess said:
You just need to go truck shopping :) and find one you like and see if UBS will help you out ;) then you can :larry: in your new truck :)

I did, I talked to the guy, told him everything I wanted, and he sent me a fax with all the numbers...

It was like, 6-7k cheaper than retail, which is excellent, until I talked to another dealership and they are even lower...

Which also tells me I need to wait and keep shopping, and hope the 10k rebates come out soon on all new 07's :yay: