Bee Hives

HunterJJD said:
Does anyone on here have bee hives?
Any Bee Keepers on here?
That's funny we were just talking about that. There's a guy in town creek that does. I'll try to get his name.

bigtw34

yea those are those really big ones, bout the size of your index fingure. One sting alone is enough to send you to the hospital

bigtw34

desertrat said:
They look big enough to use a .410 on.

I dont even want to get close enough for that. I was just going to wait till winter and hope that they die off then burn the tree down.

bigtw34 said:
I dont even want to get close enough for that. I was just going to wait till winter and hope that they die off then burn the tree down.
I occasionally see some around the house, but I don't know where they live. Maybe I'll never find out. They used to get around the trunk of a tree that was oozing water? out of the base, but that's gone now. Maybe they'll find another source.

rack'm

Jaded
desertrat said:
They are beeing (haha) little air conditioners.

Yep, that's exactly what they are doing.

That was taken in Waldorf on Radio station Rd.........through a car window. :lmao:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
HunterJJD said:
Does anyone on here have bee hives?
Any Bee Keepers on here?

I keep bees... they are a pain in the a$$. A lot of work... I still have a few frames that need extracting, hive bodies that need rotating, queen excluders removed and bees medicated. Still haven't done it yet and it's almost Dec.

kelly1

ice cream lover
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
I keep bees... they are a pain in the a$$. A lot of work... I still have a few frames that need extracting, hive bodies that need rotating, queen excluders removed and bees medicated. Still haven't done it yet and it's almost Dec.
Here's a picture of mine. :lmao:

Attachments

• retro%20formal%20%20beehive%20updo.jpg
    retro%20formal%20%20beehive%20updo.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 96
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
Here is a new use for them.
bomb sniffing bees
You could maybe get some of that Homeland Security money. :lmao: