Stupid Smokers...

Floyd2004

-Void-
Just saying that i hate smokers that think its ok to fling their spent ciggs out their windows in the morning and let them hit my car... :mad:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Floyd2004 said:
Just saying that i hate smokers that think its ok to fling their spent ciggs out their windows in the morning and let them hit my car... :mad:
You shouldn't use your car to catch them. :killingme

Floyd2004 said:
Just realize that they will be fighting for breath some day. That will make you feel better. :yay:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
aps45819 said:
Just saying I hate it when folks are so close to my azz I can hit them with a cig butt... :mad:

Thats when I do it on purpose :yay: Or open the back sliding window, and reach out arm, bend elbow, flick cig straight up, watch in rearview mirrow, and bulleyes...smile, and slow down to pizz um off even more :biggrin:

Softballkid said:
Thats when I do it on purpose :yay: Or open the back sliding window, and reach out arm, bend elbow, flick cig straight up, watch in rearview mirrow, and bulleyes...smile, and slow down to pizz um off even more :biggrin:
And pucker up when the unmarked car lights you up. :lmao:

willie

Just like the windshield washer trick, if you're far enough back, it won't affect you.

Now the azzhole that emptied his/her ashtray at the end of my driveway should be tortured severely.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
desertrat said:
And pucker up when the unmarked car lights you up. :lmao:

:lol: actually, I have yet to have a cop ride my ass, UNLESS he is pulling me over...surprisingly, but it hasn't happened yet :lol:

Nanny Pam

desertrat said:
Just realize that they will be fighting for breath some day. That will make you feel better. :yay:

Especially when you see someone with emphysema, trying to breath.

mainman

Set Trippin
Floyd2004 said:
I was aiming for the crack in the window...:ohwell:

ohstate

My friend, a judge in another state, has instructed local law enforcement to ticket anyone they see tossing their cig butts out the window. He then imposes the maximum fine for littering and causing a hazardous situation (he lives in an area subject to large forest fires). There is absolutely no excuse for doing it in his opinion.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I don't care for it either, especially when I have my windows down and the cars are moving pretty swiftly. I worry that it will fly in through the window and burn the upholstery.

I was wondering though if anyone knew whether it is considered littering?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
ohstate said:
My friend, a judge in another state, has instructed local law enforcement to ticket anyone they see tossing their cig butts out the window. He then imposes the maximum fine for littering and causing a hazardous situation (he lives in an area subject to large forest fires). There is absolutely no excuse for doing it in his opinion.

Nevermind. Question answered here.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
bresamil said:
I don't care for it either, especially when I have my windows down and the cars are moving pretty swiftly. I worry that it will fly in through the window and burn the upholstery.

I was wondering though if anyone knew whether it is considered littering?

It is considered litering in all states... just the fines vary state to state :yay:

Thats why when a cop is behind me, I flick off the cherry, and either a) hold onto the butt until he is gone, or b) throw it in the back of my truck when I stop or slow down

:yay:

Bad thing is with choice B, is if a cop is behind me, and it flys out of the back of my truck, and I dont stop to pick it up, that is also considered litering. (things flying out of our vehicle) so..its a sketchy situation for those who chuck the butt instead of using an ashtry or something

Floyd2004

-Void-
aps45819 said:
Just saying I hate it when folks are so close to my azz I can hit them with a cig butt... :mad:

HA, I had to be about 5-6 lengths behind this guy and i saw the cherry bounce up towards the car :(

Floyd2004

-Void-
HillBillyChick said:
Swerve!! Avoid that terrible butt..... :razz:

On a two lane road im not swerving for a tiny cigg, its just the fact that people just dont care about it.

If it was up to me id ban them all together ;)