Hair pictures

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Anyone know of any good website with hair pictures? I want to go with a new color and have an idea in my head but want to take a picture with me just in case.

millertc

GeezLouise said:
Anyone know of any good website with hair pictures? I want to go with a new color and have an idea in my head but want to take a picture with me just in case.

http://www.beautyriot.com/
you can also print out the pics to take them with you
they also have a virtual makeover (try it on) section

Last edited:

millertc

GeezLouise said:
I'm just nervous that it will make me looked washed out.

What color is your hair now? I had medium brown hair with highlights and the sun and pool turned them really blonde which washed me out once my tan faded I then dyed my hair to a darker shade of brown and it actually warmed me up. I just have to stay away from red tones because it brings out red tones in my face......if that makes any sense. You may need to use a little bit of a bronzer (lighter shade then you would use for summer) to warm you up a little. I thought that was a cool site and I figured I would share it. Good luck. :howdy:

GeezLouise

tired and content....
millertc said:
What color is your hair now? I had medium brown hair with highlights and the sun and pool turned them really blonde which washed me out once my tan faded I then dyed my hair to a darker shade of brown and it actually warmed me up. I just have to stay away from red tones because it brings out red tones in my face......if that makes any sense. You may need to use a little bit of a bronzer (lighter shade then you would use for summer) to warm you up a little. I thought that was a cool site and I figured I would share it. Good luck. :howdy:

Thanks! :yay:

My hair is light now. I have highlights and last time I had lowlights put in to gradually go darker. The lowlights never last long and it doesn't take any time at all for them to fade. Makes my hair look brassy. I wanted a darker color for fall.

M

Mousebaby

I went from being a honey blonde to being a dark auburn and it looks GREAT! Got a great cut to go with the new color. I am very pleased! I saw Sarah at Today's Creative Look on GMR. I love that salon! You get good quality hair do's at lower prices. My hair is super long and they have to use 4 1/2 bottles of color on my hair and they only charged 70.00 for the color and cut and style. Check them out! Good luck with what ever you choose! :howdy: