Fort Lauderdale

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Work is sending me to Ft. Lauderdale in November, the bastages! :duh:

I'm tacking on a couple days before hand for some R&R, and we're looking for some excursion type activities. Beings I've never been there, I'm clueless for ideas aside from an everglades boat ride and crocodile hunting.

Ideas? Suggestions? Doesn't have to be anything crazy ... just fun. :yay:

mandr96

Grew up there....take a drive to the keys for the best R&R.....Ft Lauderdale Beach used to be awesome, but it has been several years. Lots of wildlife parks and gator entertainment. There is also an Indian Reservation near Okeechobee. Nitelife in Ft Lauderdale is pretty wild with great entertainment. Highly recommend LeTub Restaurant between Ft Lauderdale & Hollywood. Hope this helps!

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Definatly take the air boat ride. Its a blast. If you get a chance to, eat alligator meat, delish!

buddy999

It's Great to be American
crabcake said:
Work is sending me to Ft. Lauderdale in November, the bastages! :duh:

I'm tacking on a couple days before hand for some R&R, and we're looking for some excursion type activities. Beings I've never been there, I'm clueless for ideas aside from an everglades boat ride and crocodile hunting.

Ideas? Suggestions? Doesn't have to be anything crazy ... just fun. :yay:

If you don't mind a little drive, Key West may be a place to visit. It's 3 1/2 hours from Fort Lauderdale. Orlando is also only about 3 hours from Fort Lauderdale so if you're going to drive that far, you can go to DisneyWorld.

My wife and I went down a few years ago and had a blast.

crabcake

Just thought I'd share a couple of these pictures quick while I wait for my flight. We went on an everglades tour yesterday, and got to pet and feed an alligator. :jet: It was pretty damn cool, as was cruising through the everglades on an airboat. :yay:

Attachments

• Say-AHHHHH.gif
    Say-AHHHHH.gif
    96.5 KB · Views: 100
  • cooper3.gif
    cooper3.gif
    85.5 KB · Views: 94
  • everglades.gif2.gif
    everglades.gif2.gif
    65.4 KB · Views: 85
  • cooper.gif
    cooper.gif
    73.1 KB · Views: 90
  • peek-a-boo.gif
    peek-a-boo.gif
    96.8 KB · Views: 78

slotted

crabcake said:
Just thought I'd share a couple of these pictures quick while I wait for my flight. We went on an everglades tour yesterday, and got to pet and feed an alligator. :jet: It was pretty damn cool, as was cruising through the everglades on an airboat. :yay:
:tap:

crabcake

slotted said:
:smoochy: it was a different kinda fun than hanging with you and Starfish-belt man! :lol: I had a blast with you and have more pics to post. :really: but I just landed and am awaiting my chauffer. :diva: then I'm off to pick up my doggie-woggies. :smile:

crabcake

DoWhat said:
She was probably expecting more, when she was bent over.

:smack: Leave Slotted alone! He was a most gracious host and tour guide, and a fine purveyor of the downtown Miami ambiance. And he has the bestest hook-ups for fabulous dining and drinks. :yay: