I just made the yummiest pizza

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I sauteed a ribeye steak in olive oil and gobs of garlic and onion, then chopped it in small pieces and put it, oil and all, on a whole wheat crust. Added mushrooms, artichoke bottoms, jalapeno peppers, a sprinkle of bleu cheese, then mozzerella, then garnished with olives and roasted red peppers.

:drool:

CandyRain

vraiblonde said:
I sauteed a ribeye steak in olive oil and gobs of garlic and onion, then chopped it in small pieces and put it, oil and all, on a whole wheat crust. Added mushrooms, artichoke bottoms, jalapeno peppers, a sprinkle of bleu cheese, then mozzerella, then garnished with olives and roasted red peppers.

:drool:
Sounds delish! I just ordered pizza...:ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pizza is the easiest thing to experiment with. Whatever you think sounds good together, throw it on a pizza crust. :yum:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
Pizza is the easiest thing to experiment with. Whatever you think sounds good together, throw it on a pizza crust. :yum:

Best Breakfast Ever: pizza crust, top with shredded cheese, pour on eggs (stirred/scrambled but uncooked), and top with whatever you'd normally put in an omelette ... bacon, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, etc. :yay: :yum:

Oh yea, be sure to bake it. :yay: