Myestery Hostess Pampered Chef Party

bluejay

Pampered Chef Party Date
April 11th starting at 6 until whenever
If interested in attending or ordering, please let me know and I will send you the information.

It will be a Mystery Hostess Party. What is a Mystery Hostess? It is your chance to win hostess benefits (half price items and points to get completely free things) and free stuff. All you have to do is come and support me as I begin my new business as a Pampered Chef consultant, everyone has a chance to win the grand prize! I will have a drawing at the end of the show for the hostess benefits, here¡¦s how to enter for the grand prize:

One entry for coming to the show
One entry for each friend you bring
One entry for each $25.00 you order
One entry for each $25.00 in outside orders from friends
Three entries for booking a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show
Five entries for signing up to become a Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant

Hope to see you all there!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll try to get down there but can't promise - but I definitely want to place an order. Then, when it comes in, I'll come down and we can go to dinner or get a drink or something - I'm looking forward to seeing Frank again and meeting you! :cheers:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I'm already going to one on the 26th of April and just did one in February, so I am about 'Pampered' out. Let me know when you have your next one, though. Good luck with your new business!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I'll try to get down there but can't promise - but I definitely want to place an order. Then, when it comes in, I'll come down and we can go to dinner or get a drink or something - I'm looking forward to seeing Frank again and meeting you! :cheers:

Hey I wanna go! :smile:

bluejay

Hey MigTig and Sexy Princess

migtig
Sorry you cant make it, but you can late if you want. If you want to order something I can send you a catolog.

SxyPrincess

If you want to get rid of some of your PM crowding your space, I will be more than happy to buy some from you. I love the stuff. Just let me know.

SxyPrincess

Re: Hey MigTig and Sexy Princess

Originally posted by bluejay

SxyPrincess

If you want to get rid of some of your PM crowding your space, I will be more than happy to buy some from you. I love the stuff. Just let me know.
I'll try to look through and see exactly what I've got. I know for certain everything is brand new. :biggrin: