Photos from the 2006 IHRA President's Cup Nationals in Budd's Creek

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Excellent pictures man.....Haven't finished looking at all of them yet though....Didn't look like there were too many people in the stands.....Looks like a good turn out of cars though...

Danzig

Dupontster said:
Didn't look like there were too many people in the stands.....Looks like a good turn out of cars though...

Thse ones up now are from 11:30am to 3:30pm, the stands were packed later.

I will try to put some of the nitro ones up tonight.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Danzig said:

How bout' some Nitro Hooters Girls :popcorn: :popcorn: :yay: :yay:

huntr1 said:
My brother-in-law WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is him.

Attachments

• Jeff 1.jpg
    Jeff 1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Jeff 2.jpg
    Jeff 2.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 125
  • Jeff 3.jpg
    Jeff 3.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 120

onebdzee

off the shelf
Danzig said:

I can vouche for this one....We got there around 4:30 and we ended up over in the pits just so that we could find a place to sit(and the youngest mutt to put the cooler to the fence to stand on)....well, that and the "big boy cars" were over there

It was the best race I've seen....the guy I was with and the youngest mutt haven't stopped talking about it yet :yay:

L

lugebob

arg

And none of the forumites stopped in my pit area for there free jet luge card.. quess I need to make more noise... huh?

Danzig got one pict of my ride

jetluge

Danzig

onebdzee

off the shelf
lugebob said:
And none of the forumites stopped in my pit area for there free jet luge card.. quess I need to make more noise... huh?

Danzig got one pict of my ride

jetluge

We stopped by twice on Saturday night and no one was there either time

Youngest mutt wanted to "discuss" jet engines for his mini bike(kinda glad you weren't there) :eyebrow:

L

lugebob

the pit

Bummer, I was there all day Friday and Saturday...in the midway pits, unless I was lined up to run in the staging lanes. We went out around 8pm with Motz. It took forever getting back to the pit area because we had to wait for the fireworks to be over..... then I got sidetracked near Bunny's Pit area for Autographs..

If a jet engine for youngest mutt is a concern just show him the price tag... It takes lots of lunch money to get one or build one..

bob

onebdzee

off the shelf
lugebob said:
Bummer, I was there all day Friday and Saturday...in the midway pits, unless I was lined up to run in the staging lanes. We went out around 8pm with Motz. It took forever getting back to the pit area because we had to wait for the fireworks to be over..... then I got sidetracked near Bunny's Pit area for Autographs..

If a jet engine for youngest mutt is a concern just show him the price tag... It takes lots of lunch money to get one or build one..

bob

Price is no object in his eyes....mom has a money tree growing in the back yard....just ask him :lmao:

huntr1 said:
This is him.
I was wrong. Not him. I have only seen the car a few times, and thought it was him. Both of my brother-in-laws (driver that won and his brother who also races) thought it was him too, until looking closer. Have any pictures of a black cutlass like the one above, only car number 1045?

Danzig

huntr1 said:
Have any pictures of a black cutlass like the one above, only car number 1045?

I found 3 ok ones, how many runs did he have Saturday & what time? The 3 I found so far are 1:15pm.

John Z

if you will
I looked at Gallery 1 and saw the legal threat in the comments. Take a look at the pictures now people before they have to be removed. :popcorn:

John Z said:
I looked at Gallery 1 and saw the legal threat in the comments. Take a look at the pictures now people before they have to be removed. :popcorn:
:confused:

Nebermind. I scrolled down and saw it. That's :bs: if you ask me. How can they say a private person cannot sell their photos? Besides, isn't the link at the top of the page a standard thing? I didn't realize that Danzig was trying to sell the photos. I thought he took them for his own enjoyment and was posting them for us to view out of the goodness of his hear.

Last edited:

Danzig

The photos are there to stay. I just put them up because the so called pros don't take photos of alot of the cars and this is a nice way for people to get free pics of their cars. So download the originals and print them for FREE. I removed the "Buy This Photo" (I never got the money anyway) So All is good.

Last edited: