Breast cancer site having some problems

bcp

In My Opinion
A favor to ask, it only takes a minute....
I * 6 *Y
Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/
AGAIN
, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 TODAY

Last edited:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Dam Man,

Did you get a spanking after the last time you were in here with me. Tryin to brown nose now. Go over to lexis fashion tread titled love it hated it:smack:

bcp

In My Opinion
Dougstermd said:
Dam Man,

Did you get a spanking after the last time you were in here with me. Tryin to brown nose now. Go over to lexis fashion tread titled love it hated it:smack:

Um no,
and Im on my way.

W

Wenchy

You know? That would have been a nice link, in regular letters, in the mammogram thread.

Why are you being a drama king in the Ladies Room?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Wenchy said:
You know? That would have been a nice link, in regular letters, in the mammogram thread.

Why are you being a drama king in the Ladies Room?

cause we love you ladies :huggy: :huggy:

bcp

In My Opinion
cause a breast is a terrible thing to waste?

plus I was banned from the original boob thread.

and, that was copied from an e-mail link and Im having issues shrinking the letters down. You should have seen it when it was like a 175 font to start with.

W

Wenchy

bcp said:

and, that was copied from an e-mail link and Im having issues shrinking the letters down. You should have seen it when it was like a 175 font to start with.

I clicked.

Next time I see you, I will give you a hug and then :wench:.

bcp

In My Opinion
Wenchy said:
I clicked.

Next time I see you, I will give you a hug and then :wench:.

thanks for the click,,, and Im not sure what I will look more forward to,, the hug, or the :wench:

Geek

bcp said:

You might be able to shrink it down if you would stay out of the boob threads :nono:

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
Actually husbands should be able to help with the checking. Their hands are there more then ours and they might notice something we missed. My doctor actually told my husband he should be helping to check.:blushing: