The Wiggles

sockgirl77

I just cannot stomach watching them. My son has never had the pleasure of watching them prancing around the stage like hopped up skittles. Thank God there are so many other things for him to watch. :yay:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Geek said:
You went to a show?

I went to one as well. Very entertaining and my oldest would not sit down the entire time the show was going on. She was dancing along with them.

Geek

CableChick said:
I've been to 3 shows TYVM. And my son just happened to tag along.

Cool. I did hear that they are now so rich they can fart money :yay: The deep voiced one is cute and holding up well. The sleepy one looks like he is as old as Mainman :faint:

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Softballkid said:
Is this something I should start preparing myself for come March :eyebrow:

:lol: Mine doesn't care for them. On the other hand, he loves "Boohbah." I think that is the dumbest show....but he likes them, so we watch them. You'd be surprised at the shows you will put up with.

sockgirl77

GeezLouise said:
:lol: Mine doesn't care for them. On the other hand, he loves "Boohbah." I think that is the dumbest show....but he likes them, so we watch them. You'd be surprised at the shows you will put up with.
I am so happy that I get to choose what my son watches! :yay:

sockgirl77 said:
I am so happy that I get to choose what my son watches! :yay:

:smack: I DO CHOOSE what my son watches. He goes to a private daycare center during the day for preschool and doesn't watch a lick of TV. If he wants to watch something that promotes exercise and fun then I'm all for it. So get off your highhorse.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Barney's not around no more is he :lmao:

I don't think I can last hearing the damn song over and over again....again...

:banghead:

But, hopefully I will get lucky, and my child will be like my friends, LOVES... and I mean LOVES to watch hunting shows :yay: :lol:

And CMT/GAC of course :biggrin:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Softballkid said:
Barney's not around no more is he :lmao:

I don't think I can last hearing the damn song over and over again....again...

:banghead:

But, hopefully I will get lucky, and my child will be like my friends, LOVES... and I mean LOVES to watch hunting shows :yay: :lol:

And CMT/GAC of course :biggrin:

Yes Barney is still around.

Or if you child is like my youngest, he LOVES to watch some monster trucks shows as well as motorcycle racing :lol:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
jwwb2000 said:
Yes Barney is still around.

Or if you child is like my youngest, he LOVES to watch some monster trucks shows as well as motorcycle racing :lol:

Oh.. I didn't know Barney was still around..last I heard he was locked up for messing with one of them young girls on the show :ohwell: (this was a good few years ago)