I Just Saw...

sockgirl77

The most un-natural tan EVER. This chick looked like a can of peaches! Is this supposed to be the slightest bit attractive? What would provoke someone to spread cheap sunless tanner all over their body without doing the foot test? OMG, I can't stop laughing. :lmao:

Hey... I'm curious... if someone with natural olive skin applies cheap orangey sunless tanning lotion... do they get a really cool pumpkin looking effect...:confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Hey... I'm curious... if someone with natural olive skin applies cheap orangey sunless tanning lotion... do they get a really cool pumpkin looking effect...:confused:
Will this be your Halloween costume?

sockgirl77

kwillia said:
I don't know. I have olive skin. But I've never tried the stuff. :shrug:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
sockgirl77 said:
The most un-natural tan EVER. This chick looked like a can of peaches! Is this supposed to be the slightest bit attractive?
You and vrai hang around some strange folks! :twitch:

Did you tell the woman that Chasey's only paying minimum wage for live fall yard decor? fall.fafdecor? :shrug:

lillymay

Apparently she doesn't want to go fry herself in one of satan's tanning beds! On one hand, good for her for not electing to welcome cancer but on the other someone really should tell her it looks like he11.....I'll volunteer! I'll tell her!