DNR Photo contest winner

Otter

Nothing to see here
Wonder why they didn't post all the pictures besides the 1st thru 3rd place?? Seems to me it wouldn't have been a big deal to post the Honorable Mentions.

otter said:
Wonder why they didn't post all the pictures besides the 1st thru 3rd place?? Seems to me it wouldn't have been a big deal to post the Honorable Mentions.
Maybe they have plans for a coffee table book and didn't want to spoil it.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
otter said:

:yeahthat: The top 3 were beautiful pictures but I would have liked to have seen the rest.

HunterJJD

otter said:
If you pick on "Honorable Mentions" it will show you them

desertrat said:
Maybe they have plans for a coffee table book and didn't want to spoil it.
The link at the bottom of the honorable mention page leads me to believe they are for a DNR calendar.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
They seem a respectable group. Nice shots, overall.

I wonder if Danzig entered anything; he must stock hundreds of photos just like that osprey HM.

Ruth E Parks

Impressively Professional

These photos are very impressive and quite professional looking. Does anyone know where we can buy copies of them? I'd love them hanging in my house! Ruth E. Parks