World Gym In L-Town

goldielocks7

devilvice said:
Just wondering if anyone goes to World Gym and what do you think of it?

:howdy:

I go there, if your a person that doesnt like crowded gyms, best time is after 6pm. Other then that the environment is clean, staff is friendly, cost is reasonable. Hope that helps.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
devilvice said:
Just wondering if anyone goes to World Gym and what do you think of it?
I used to be a member, but switched to Maximum about a year ago. I love World Gym. It is smaller and sometimes you have to wait for the machines, but I like the atmosphere and people. It's a little pricey though - roughly $50/month.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Chasey_Lane said:
I used to be a member, but switched to Maximum about a year ago. I love World Gym. It is smaller and sometimes you have to wait for the machines, but I like the atmosphere and people. It's a little pricey though - roughly $50/month.

What do you think of Maximum?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
GeezLouise said:
What do you think of Maximum?
I love Maximum, even better than World Gym. It can get crowded, but I've NEVER had to wait to get on equipment. I can't say enough good things about them, plus it's cheaper than World. Day and I have a monthly membership for about the same price I was paying for just me at World. :yay:

SoftballCrazy

Chasey_Lane said:
I love Maximum, even better than World Gym. It can get crowded, but I've NEVER had to wait to get on equipment. I can't say enough good things about them, plus it's cheaper than World. Day and I have a monthly membership for about the same price I was paying for just me at World. :yay:
I've never been to either gym, but saw on World Gym's website you can try it out for 2 wks w/ a free pass. A friend goes to World Gym, and she loves some of the aerobics classes.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
SoftballCrazy said:
I've never been to either gym, but saw on World Gym's website you can try it out for 2 wks w/ a free pass.
Most gyms will offer their facility for a trial period.