hair place in Leonardtown

Candle Lover

S Kape has been around for awhile. I heard that ownership changed hands. I went there for about 4 years and then changed. The sylists were very good. They are not inexpensive. I stopped going because it was difficult to get an appointment. I find it hard to make an appointment 6 weeks in advance. If I had to cancel, it could be a 4 to 6 week wait.

F

Fat Momma

Candle Lover said:
S Kape has been around for awhile. I heard that ownership changed hands. I went there for about 4 years and then changed. The sylists were very good. They are not inexpensive. I stopped going because it was difficult to get an appointment. I find it hard to make an appointment 6 weeks in advance. If I had to cancel, it could be a 4 to 6 week wait.

where in leonardtown?

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
It's right on Fenwick Road, a few doors down from Cafe des Artistes.

I used to go there, but as another poster mentioned they are always booked solid...If not for that, I'd still be a customer.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Candle Lover said:
Same owner.....a relative of mine. She co-owned it with someone else at one time, now she has sole ownership.

HillBillyChick

One of my co-workers told me about it -- she is a younger chick. I want a more up-to-date version of my current cut...do you think that they would be good?

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
HillBillyChick said:
One of my co-workers told me about it -- she is a younger chick. I want a more up-to-date version of my current cut...do you think that they would be good?
Sure.......the sylists there are required to attend out of town beauty seminars to keep up to date on current trends. They recently came back from New York a couple of weeks ago, and a few months ago went to Paris.

HillBillyChick

Ok, I have an appointment for tomorrow after work. I don't mind paying if I get what I want. So.....now....does anyone have any good sites for pics of haircuts? I have medium length hair in a bob cut now....