Talladega Baby!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Smaller restrictor plates implemented for this race ... you KNOW this is gonna be good! :getdown: But I DO agree with Junior:

"I'd like to have a little bit of [expletive] practice, you know, to figure [it] out," Earnhardt said before storming off to the NASCAR hauler to voice his complaint. "We have to guess on the gear, and I am a second off of what I ran by myself [Friday]."

They should've communicated with the teams vs. being sneaky about it. If someone DOES end up getting seriously hurt as a result of a lack of practice with this change, Nascar is going to have some 'splaining to do. :tap:

crabcake

HOLY CHIT! It's "da big one"! :shocking:

At least a couple of chasers in it ... Jr., Hamlin, Gordon ... :tap:

Christy

b*tch rocket
How can anyone watch NASCAR when there is a perfectly good football game going on? :shrug:

crabcake

Christy said:
How can anyone watch NASCAR when there is a perfectly good football game going on? :shrug:

:duh: Picture-in-picture. :shrug:

Though (last time I checked), I didn't want to see the score. :mad:

crabcake

Besides, when football players go flying through the air at speeds upwards of 200 mph, I'll change my priority channels. :lol:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
:duh: Picture-in-picture. :shrug:

Though (last time I checked), I didn't want to see the score. :mad:

I watched the skins game. :sigh:

Football doesn't have that great bumper cam. SMACK! :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
crabcake said:
I just re-checked it and I'm happier now. :dance:

As soon as the race is over, I'll flip over to it full-time. :yay:

Don't get too happy, Dallas is going dooooown!!!! I loathe Dallas. :razz:

crabcake

Christy said:
Don't get too happy, Dallas is going dooooown!!!! I loathe Dallas. :razz:

We'll see about that. :really: I understand the E-girls are missing a couple of key players. :whistle:

On another (more relevent note), Dale Jr wasn't caught up in the wreck; it was Truex Jr. But 3 chasers ate a bite of that one.

Christy

b*tch rocket
crabcake said:
We'll see about that. :really: I understand the E-girls are missing a couple of key players. :whistle:

I'm not an Eagles fan, but Dallas is at the bottom of my list of teams to root for. :lol:

Woop, there goes the Cowboys with a touchdown. :faint: