Biffle to Take Over 6 Car

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Well what the heck else was I to gather from that headline (on Nascar.com) ... sounds to me they went to 'print' without having a firm answer on that detail. :tap:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Well what the heck else was I to gather from that headline (on Nascar.com) ... sounds to me they went to 'print' without having a firm answer on that detail. :tap:
Read the article you linked hottstuff.... :lmao: :huggy: :flowers: :love:

crabcake

I read it ... what the hell am I missing? :confused: The headline says "Biffle will lead team in Martin's absence." I took that to mean he'd be climbing in the 6 car (leading the 6 team). :shrug: While he might've been the most senior driver in the Roush garage, it's not like Martin walked around wearing some kind of saftey badge claiming him to be team captain, and now Biffle gets to wear the pretty belt.

While Biffle might have the Busch and Truck series championships, he's racing in the cup now, where Kenseth DOES have a championship ... to say one is better than the other, I don't agree with, personally. But I'm not cutting their paychecks, so it doesn't really matter what I think. :shrug:

crabcake

And both you peckerheads can suck my tire rubber! :neener:

One of ya's drivers isn't even in the chase, and the other is a measley 9 points ahead. :snapsinzformation: