Attachments

• mountains.jpg
    mountains.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 155

rack'm

Jaded
ServiceGuy said:
I hope you don't slip and fall, it sure looks like a long way to the bottom

I think he's trying to say that you're chubby Speedy and that you'd roll down the hill if you tripped.

Ya gonna take that........?? :snacks:

keekee

Speedy70 said:
I'll be here (I can't wait!)! :yahoo:

I'll be there tonight. Leaving work, then driving 6 hours to spend the weekend in Paradise.

My mission this weekend is to get a pic of the bear who visits the cabin regularly. I know his routine: He shows up at dusk, lumbers around the corner of the cabin, then freaks and runs like hell when he sees us. :lmao: It's really comical. I'm going to be waiting with a camera this time. If I get a pic I'll post it next week.

keekee said:
I'll be there tonight. Leaving work, then driving 6 hours to spend the weekend in Paradise.

My mission this weekend is to get a pic of the bear who visits the cabin regularly. I know his routine: He shows up at dusk, lumbers around the corner of the cabin, then freaks and runs like hell when he sees us. :lmao: It's really comical. I'm going to be waiting with a camera this time. If I get a pic I'll post it next week.

It only takes you 6 hours? Wow, that's fast!

Do you have your own cabin or do you rent one? I want to rent one when we go down there next summer, but there's so many to choose from. I want something close to town though.

keekee

I'm going to the mountains - but not the Smokey Mountains. We have a cabin in PA. Smaller Mountains, but they're still beautiful. And land is dirt cheap there. :banana:

keekee said:

Let's hope the same bear shows up. :jameo: We'll be waiting. :lmao:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I fixed it for ya Speedy.....Now all the clowns know where you will be... :huggy:

Attachments

• mountains.jpg
    mountains.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 92