Darts

Ecphora

Enjoying the Beach
I just joined a dart team and I had a great time tuesday night. I hadn't played in years but I did pretty good. I met some really nice, fun people. I was wondering if anyone else on here played?

Ecphora said:
I just joined a dart team and I had a great time tuesday night. I hadn't played in years but I did pretty good. I met some really nice, fun people. I was wondering if anyone else on here played?
Lawn darts only. I got to play catcher. :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Ecphora said:

Used to play years ago, had a lot of fun traveling around. Played a couple games at a friends house last December, couldn't believe how bad I had gotten..:lol:

otter said:
Used to play years ago, had a lot of fun traveling around. Played a couple games at a friends house last December, couldn't believe how bad I had gotten..:lol:
I'm still finding holes to spackle...:mad:

Midnightrider

Ecphora said:
i played in tricoda for the last 12 or so years, but am taking this year off. It just got to be too much considering i play pool on monday. With two nights in the bar in a row, wednesday mornings were impossible. What team are you playing for?

otter said:
Last time I threw I had a sore bicep for a couple days.

Ecphora

Enjoying the Beach
Midnightrider said:
i played in tricoda for the last 12 or so years, but am taking this year off. It just got to be too much considering i play pool on monday. With two nights in the bar in a row, wednesday mornings were impossible. What team are you playing for?
Dew Drop II

Midnightrider

Ecphora said:
Dew Drop II
cool, hope you enjoy it. The biggest problem i had with darts was that the season was like 10 weeks too long. When it starts to get nice out again, its really hard to go spend the evening in a bar.

Anyway, good luck

Ecphora

Enjoying the Beach
Midnightrider said:
cool, hope you enjoy it. The biggest problem i had with darts was that the season was like 10 weeks too long. When it starts to get nice out again, its really hard to go spend the evening in a bar.

Anyway, good luck
:smile: TY

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Ecphora said:

:howdy: Small world, isn't it? :lol:

buddy999

It's Great to be American
Ecphora said:

I played many years ago when I was stationed in London. Now I only play online. The BayNet has a decent dart game on their site but it only plays 501.

HunterJJD

Midnightrider said:

Anyway, good luck
They made the season a lot shorter this year after EVERYONE #####ed about how long it was

Also changed the whole game format

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
HunterJJD said:
They made the season a lot shorter this year after EVERYONE #####ed about how long it was

Also changed the whole game format

It's been that way for years and I agree it was WAY too long. Many people tried to get it changed and were met with resistance but they finally succeeded this year. I do appreciate the fact they have two weeks off around Christmas/New Year's Day while still shortening the season by a month or so. :yay:

The format change is nothing more than a slightly modified version of the format they use up in Charles County. It was supposedly done to make the nights go faster, but so far I haven't gotten home any earlier. :ohwell: