where to capture good Autumn pics in somd?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Most of SoMD is very beautiful this time of year. Really, you could just pick a place and start shooting.

somd whisper

JackFlack said:
anyone know where to capture good landscape pictures in Southern MD? i want to capture some good Fall images.

Ann Marie Gardens is really nice. Most of the back roads in Calvert were very nice and I imagine the leaves should be turning soon if not now.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
In the morning along the Chesapeake shooting towards the eastern shore, in the evening along the Potomac shooting towards Virginia, many of the farm areas as deer feed in the early evening, tons of places actually, all you have to do it get out and about.

xtice99

JackFlack said:
anyone know where to capture good landscape pictures in Southern MD? i want to capture some good Fall images.

Flat Iron road has some great winding roads, and a few old barns scattered about... Ive taken a few pics back there. :howdy:

JackFlack

wow!!

i didn't expect so many answers so quickly. you guys rock! :larry:

also, anyone know when the area starts to get a good change of colors happening?

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
JackFlack said:
wow!!

i didn't expect so many answers so quickly. you guys rock! :larry:

also, anyone know when the area starts to get a good change of colors happening?
I think we should have peak colors in two to three weeks.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
JackFlack said:

Go to any golf course. Most have lots of hardwoods and nice green grass for contrast.
:yay: :yay: