Men with Cramps?

Terps

This is bizarre! I saw in the classifieds in the Washington City Paper that they are doing a study for men with cramps (menstrual cramps) and are looking for male volunteers for a clinical study. Has anyone seen anything else about this? Call me crazy but since when do men have cramps? have i missed something? Please tell me someone else has seen this ad?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Terps said:
This is bizarre! I saw in the classifieds in the Washington City Paper that they are doing a study for men with cramps (menstrual cramps) and are looking for male volunteers for a clinical study. Has anyone seen anything else about this? Call me crazy but since when do men have cramps? have i missed something? Please tell me someone else has seen this ad?

I haven't seen the ad, but I can save them some time and money. It's not menstrual cramps, it's gas.

Terps said:
You need to either post a link to said ad... or quote it verbatim. :eyebrow:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I keep Midol in my desk for all the mamby pamby men-gals I work with. A bunch of sniveling little girls with pms. I may be hormaonal but at least I have a reason and Im the right sex.

Terps

elaine said:
I haven't seen the ad, but I can save them some time and money. It's not menstrual cramps, it's gas.

Well, i went back to my paper i was reading to see if there was a website and it led me to www.menwithcramps.com

They made it sound vry official on the classified but there are some really funny videos poking fun at the topic on the site that make me wonder if its a serious study or what?

Terps

You can now watch the videos of the 4 test subjects and what they say about their "cramps." Its too funny! Irv is my favorite sufferer.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Toxick said:
I wonder if these same guys ever get that "not so fresh" feeling.

i usually get that feeling right after my cramp passes through my Colon and out my anus. kinda goes like this.

ME: you smell somthin burnin?:confused:

Victim: Sniff Sniff eew did you just shiat your pants. :jameo:

Me: Yep sure did thanks for noticing. :killingme

and i always end the sentence with a smilie

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Terps said:
Well, i went back to my paper i was reading to see if there was a website and it led me to www.menwithcramps.com

They made it sound vry official on the classified but there are some really funny videos poking fun at the topic on the site that make me wonder if its a serious study or what?

if the goverment will give $50 million for a program to promot abesitence until you turn thirty years old then they will spend money on this study.

Dougstermd said:
i usually get that feeling right after my cramp passes through my Colon and out my anus. kinda goes like this.

ME: you smell somthin burnin?:confused:

Victim: Sniff Sniff eew did you just shiat your pants. :jameo:

Me: Yep sure did thanks for noticing. :killingme

and i always end the sentence with a smilie
All this and microwave corn dogs too...:faint:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
kwillia said:
You're just trying to bait all the wimmons aren't you...:tap:

honesty is the best policy :howdy:

The somthin burnin thing works so good and is soo funny if you pull it off with a straight face.

buddy999

It's Great to be American
nachomama said:
I need to refer my ex-husband. He had the mood-swings and PMS to go along with it.

I've heard stories about some men experiencing the same sort of pains the wife/girl friend has when she's pregnant.