That restraunt

watercolor

yeah yeah
That restraunt that is down the road where you would turn to annmarie gardens... my parents want to go to dinner tonight for their anniversary. I had heard ya'll talk about it. Should they make reservations? What do you recommend?

J

julz20684

RoseRed said:
Vincenzo's? Haven't been there yet.

Vincenzo's...great food!! Vincenzo is the best, very nice & funny! Recommend the chesapeake or mediterranean gnocchi. Make reservations

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
My husband and I frequent Vincenzo's whenever we're in the mood for good Italian. It's far superior to DiGiovannis, in my opinion.

The atmosphere is nice; however as it's on the grounds of a marina you see people in everything from suit/tie to cargo shorts and flip flops. By and large, however, it's not a "jeans" sort of place.

I'd make reservations if they're planning to go during dinner hours on the weekend, but otherwise it's not a big deal.

Agee

julz20684 said:
Vincenzo's...great food!! Vincenzo is the best, very nice & funny! Recommend the chesapeake or mediterranean gnocchi. Make reservations

:yeahthat:

Nightly specials, decent prices, the service has improved.

Osa Buca :yum:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Club'nBabySeals said:
My husband and I frequent Vincenzo's whenever we're in the mood for good Italian. It's far superior to DiGiovannis, in my opinion.

The atmosphere is nice; however as it's on the grounds of a marina you see people in everything from suit/tie to cargo shorts and flip flops. By and large, however, it's not a "jeans" sort of place.

I'd make reservations if they're planning to go during dinner hours on the weekend, but otherwise it's not a big deal.

We went to Vincenzo's once. They were out of iced tea, ran out of chocolate sauce for dessert, and the service was triffling. :confused:

But the view of the bridge at sunset is beautiful, and the food was good.

jaie

So happy!
Oz said:
We went to Vincenzo's once. They were out of iced tea, ran out of chocolate sauce for dessert, and the service was triffling. :confused:

But the view of the bridge at sunset is beautiful, and the food was good.
The food was good that night.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
watercolor said:
That restraunt that is down the road where you would turn to annmarie gardens... my parents want to go to dinner tonight for their anniversary. I had heard ya'll talk about it. Should they make reservations? What do you recommend?

What's a restraunt? A restraint that is too tight??

unixpirate

Pitty Party
watercolor said:
That restaurant that is down the road where you would turn to annmarie gardens... my parents want to go to dinner tonight for their anniversary. I had heard ya'll talk about it. Should they make reservations? What do you recommend?

:huggy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
julz20684 said:

Went there a couple of weekends ago on a Sunday evening after the Sotterley Wine Festival. We and another couple were the only ones there. I had the Chesapeake Gnocchi. It was tasty but I was surprised how small the portions were, especially for a $20 meal that didn't include a salad or any other sides.

The service was good. How bad could it be with only 4 diners? :lol: I just wish I could remember our server's name as she knew me and I couldn't for the life of me remember where I knew her from. :confused: