Martinsville

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:burning: I HATE when the broadcasters say, ":blahblah: got his first nextel cup win back in 19?? ..." No, he didn't. There wasn't a "nextel cup" in 19-anything. :mad:

If they're sooooo opposed to saying "Winston Cup", why not just say "cup"? :shrug:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
My 10 yr. old and I have been doing our Ward Burton impressions all day. :lol:

crabcake

Mrs. Jones said:
My 10 yr. old and I have been doing our Ward Burton impressions all day. :lol:

:lol: Cute! My g/f who's at the track today has a killer impression of him saying something about "hittin' the effin wall" from a race a few years back when she was scanning 'em. And he just demonstrated his talent too by keeping that 4 car off the wall and driveable. :yay:

Boy, the chase sure just took on a new look with Jeff Burton going behind the wall. :tap:

crabcake

Just heard on Jr's scanner that they're trying to restart the 31 car, but it wasn't looking good. :frown:

crabcake

For comparison purposes later ...

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="188"><tbody><tr><td colspan="4" class="tableHeader" width="188">After: Bank of America 500</td></tr> <tr class="tableData"><td colspan="2">Rank</td><td>Driver</td><td>Behind</td></tr> <tr class="tableData"><td>1. </td><td>--</td><td>Jeff Burton</td><td>Leader</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>2. </td><td>--</td><td>Matt Kenseth</td><td>-45</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>3. </td><td>+1</td><td>Kevin Harvick</td><td>-89</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>4. </td><td>-1</td><td>Mark Martin</td><td>-102</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>5. </td><td>+1</td><td>Dale Earnhardt Jr.</td><td>-106</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>6. </td><td>-1</td><td>Denny Hamlin</td><td>-137</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>7. </td><td>+1</td><td>Jimmie Johnson</td><td>-146</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>8. </td><td>+1</td><td>Kasey Kahne</td><td>-160</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>9. </td><td>+1</td><td>Kyle Busch</td><td>-195</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>10. </td><td>-3</td><td>Jeff Gordon</td><td>-216</td></tr></tbody></table>