Interesting and Fun Things to do in MD

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I just received the November issue of Chesapeake Life magazine, and in it is an article that lists "100 Classics - Our tribute to the Bay's unforgettable characters and quirks, landmarks and traditions".

It's a great article, in large part, because it lists things to do, places to go, people to see, and a lot of the history that surrounds the Chesapeake Bay.

For those people who are interested in going somewhere different and seeing something new, you should check out this article to get some good ideas of interesting day trips within a 3 hours drive of here. I'm already trying to plan out a chance to mark off all 100 items from my "Must Do" List. If you need ideas for out-of-town guests, or if you're just tired of doing the ole' same-ole-same-ole, you can get some really fun ideas here.

Check out the full article:

100 Chesapeake Classics
You know them when you see them, those icons of the Bay, from blue crabs to crabby Willy Don. Here's our salute to the region's unforgettable people, places, and things.

http://www.chesapeakelifemag.com/index.php/cl/features_article/fe_100chesapeake_classics_n06/

bohman

thanks, that was a fun read. I saw a few things in there that I'd like to go see, along with all the ones I already appreciate.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
bohman said:
thanks, that was a fun read. I saw a few things in there that I'd like to go see, along with all the ones I already appreciate.

is bob gettin a sidecar?with a baby seat:confused: