Where did your kids...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
goldielocks7 said:
Very interesting. Gesh now they need something to install in cars so parents can actually see what thier young drivers are doing.. :snacks:
It's available, but it's a lot more than $300

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Llwynog said:
I've heard of that but I never would've thought to look for one at Target.
This item is available online,
but is not available in stores.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Pete said:
Is it real time or do you view it after they get back?
My understanding is you pull the memory stick and load it on your computer, upload the data to their web site and then get date/time/speed maps displayed.

Real time is real expensive :lol:

LordStanley

I know nothing
By the time my boy is old enought to drive, these will all be standard equipment. I would hate not to trust him, and then resort to tracking his every move.

LordStanley said:
By the time my boy is old enought to drive, these will all be standard equipment. I would hate not to trust him, and then resort to tracking his every move.
"Trust, but verify."

Pete

Repete
aps45819 said:
My understanding is you pull the memory stick and load it on your computer, upload the data to their web site and then get date/time/speed maps displayed.

Real time is real expensive :lol:
But I work for the government and have that type of stuff laying around :whistle:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Chasey_Lane said:
So that's how day caught me sneaking over :gossip:'s house the other evening. :eyebrow:

Not really... He was paying me to follow you around and snap pictures.

But dont worry, I quit last night. I was wasting too much gas, trying to keep up with ya.