PJ's Autobody in Great Mills

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:yay: :yay: What a great experience I had with them and I can't recommend them enough. From the time I walked into their shop and talked to the owner to getting my car back after the repair, it was just a joy to be treated in such a courteous and respectful manner. Other businesses could take a lesson on customer service from them.

My car was keyed along the passenger side, doing over $1,200 worth of damage. I called PJ's, took my car over there for an estimate, and PJ personally did the evaluation on my car. He took the time to explain everything they were going to do and answered my numerous questions. We set up a day for me to bring the car in and made arrangements for a rental car while it was in the shop.

I got a call on the Friday it was supposed to be done that they had ordered a wrong part for the car, couldn't reassemble it without it, and it would be Monday before they got it and the next day before it would be ready. As I had a rental car for only the week, I made arrangements for other transportation even though they offered to pick up the tab for extending the rental since it was their fault the car wasn't ready.

On Tuesday, I talked to them and they said the car was ready. The only problem was now I have another vehicle and no way to get both of them home, so they arranged to have one of their workers drive it home for me. I got to the shop, looked at the outside of my car, and was ecstatic at the quality of the work they did as I could not find the slightest flaw.

It was also a very pleasant and unexpected surprise when I looked at my car and realized that in addition to doing the repair work, they had detailed my car inside and out. It hasn't looked this good in years. :yahoo:

I would highly recommend PJ's Autobody to anyone needing their vehicle repaired. And a very special thank you to WickedWrench for recommending them to me. :smooch:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
There's a "PJ"? I thought "P" was one person and "J" was another. Go figure, learn something new every day. :shrug:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
Other than "Great Mills", where are they located? Phone number?

Their phone number is 301-994-3233. They're located off of Route 5 just south of the intersection with Great Mills Road in the little industrial park before you get to Bay Ridge Estates.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Lugnut said:
There's a "PJ"? I thought "P" was one person and "J" was another. Go figure, learn something new every day. :shrug:

Yes, PJ is the owner. He knows his stuff and will treat you right. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Wickedwrench said:
PJ is da man!:yay:

Yes, he is and I can't thank you enough for telling me about his shop. Obviously, I'm VERY pleased with the work they did and how I was treated.

And you're getting MUCH closer to that boat. :wink: :kiss:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
jazz lady said:
Yes, he is and I can't thank you enough for telling me about his shop. Obviously, I'm VERY pleased with the work they did and how I was treated.

And you're getting MUCH closer to that boat. :wink: :kiss:

Just call me Captain Wicked.:lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Who keyed your car? do you want that I rough them up?

I would LOVE you to rough them up :burning: but I have no idea who did it. Thanks for the offer though. :smooch:

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
And what exactly are you gonna do... you didn't do anything when :gossip: pizzed on :gossip: tire at the Vous...:ohwell:
Wasn't there

Didn't see it

Don't know who's tire it was

If they were my friend and asked I would have.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
DoWhat said:
I think I remember the wife not being very happy. Why? No idea.

I think it was the phone call. Oh, most DEFINITELY the phone call - when you finally got through. :killingme

Agee

jazz lady said:
:howdy: Well, shiver me timbers. I start talking nautical and who should appear. :lol:

Avast, me hearties. Should I walk the plank or pillage your treasure? :really:

By all means "pillage my treasures", and then "shiver me timbers"! :really:

BTW, thank-you for the wonderful karma :love: