Restaurant in Hughesville?

keekee

Can anyone recommend a good place to eat dinner around the Hughesville/Bryantown area (without going to Waldorf)..?

I have to go to Bryantown tomorrow evening and thought we'd stop & get dinner up there, but I'm not too familiar with the area.

Thanks!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
keekee said:
Can anyone recommend a good place to eat dinner around the Hughesville/Bryantown area (without going to Waldorf)..?

I have to go to Bryantown tomorrow evening and thought we'd stop & get dinner up there, but I'm not too familiar with the area.

Thanks!

:shrug: Blimpies & Randy's Rib's. That's it for Hughesville.

CandyRain

keekee said:

Thanks!
There ain't shiat in Bryantown.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
keekee said:

Thanks!

There is also Ledo's Pizza & St. Mary's Landing in Charlotte Hall though.

keekee

nachomama said:
There is also Ledo's Pizza & St. Mary's Landing in Charlotte Hall though.

I'll be traveling South to come back home, so maybe we'll try St. Mary's Landing. I ate there once many many years ago, and it was good.

Thanks.

Christy

b*tch rocket
keekee said:
I'll be traveling South to come back home, so maybe we'll try St. Mary's Landing. I ate there once many many years ago, and it was good.

Thanks.

It's not so good anymore. :barf: I'd go with Randy's ribs. It's only takeout though.

There is also Captain Leonards. :yay: :yum:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Christy said:
It's not so good anymore. :barf: I'd go with Randy's ribs. It's only takeout though.

There is also Captain Leonards. :yay: :yum:

Yeah yeah! Go to Capt. Leonards. The place settings are the best in the world but the food is M M Good!

mizteresa1965

jwwb2000 said:
What about Bert's Diner?

Everytime we have been in there, the food was always good.
I'd be careful with Berts too.........they are better known for their Ice Cream. There entrees are um like too freegin greasy, undercooked or overcooked. The last 3 times I went there, each dinner I got sucked big time!

mizteresa1965 said:
I'd be careful with Berts too.........they are better known for their Ice Cream. There entrees are um like too freegin greasy, undercooked or overcooked. The last 3 times I went there, each dinner I got sucked big time!
:ChaseyMPD: