Auto Detailing

somdsofttail

Anyone know of anybody that offers mobile auto detailing ? I know I have seen a truck riding 'round town (Solomons) but they always seem to be going the wrong direction to catch any names or telephone numbers?

High5Promo

A buddy of mine and I do car detailing in our free time. We do a really good job. Our prices depend on exactley what you wanted done. We are alot cheaper than D&G and we will do mobile detailing. You can email me at alexrottkamp2007@yahoo.com if you'd like some more info or would to schedule something.

Alex

W

Wenchy

High5Promo said:
A buddy of mine and I do car detailing in our free time. We do a really good job. Our prices depend on exactley what you wanted done. We are alot cheaper than D&G and we will do mobile detailing. You can email me at alexrottkamp2007@yahoo.com if you'd like some more info or would to schedule something.

Alex

A buddy of mine started up a mobile business here 20 years ago.

He's flying high, but he put a lot of BST into it.

It's a service that is much needed/wanted. Best of luck! :yay:

(You might want to take out an ad as bcp suggested in another thread)

Ponytail

Wenchy said:
A buddy of mine started up a mobile business here 20 years ago.

He's flying high, but he put a lot of BST into it.

It's a service that is much needed/wanted. Best of luck! :yay:

(You might want to take out an ad as bcp suggested in another thread)

I've been looking for a place to get my truck done for quite some time...not really putting much effort into the search though. Then, today, I got pissed off at work after only having been here for a grand total of 2 hours, and went home and washed and waxed the truck to burn off some of that aggrivation before returning to the office. It worked! truck looks great, though could use a good buffing and closer attention to detail as a detailer would, AND, the source of my frustration was gone by the time I got back to the office. :yay:

CandyRain

Speaking of a buffer, some guy last night slipped me his card (he has his own detailing company) and told me to call him if I ever wanted my skirt buffed. :jet:

sparkyaclown

Head here http://www.zainostore.com/ pick up a clay bar, some Z-1, Z-2, Z-5, and some Z-6 (optional but I thought it added something) and do it yourself. It takes some time (alot of it just waiting for it to dry) but If you follow their directions it'll look like glass when your done.