Flights To Europe

Terps

I was looking to buy a plane ticket to Europe and I found that Lufthansa is having a one day sale today. 20% off all of their flights. Lisbon, Frankfurt, Madrid, etc. Where should i go? I have never been to Europe before, so I need suggestions? Also, if you are planning a vacation I would look at the site today, the deals are too good to pass up.

Vince

Terps said:
I was looking to buy a plane ticket to Europe and I found that Lufthansa is having a one day sale today. 20% off all of their flights. Lisbon, Frankfurt, Madrid, etc. Where should i go? I have never been to Europe before, so I need suggestions? Also, if you are planning a vacation I would look at the site today, the deals are too good to pass up.
Been to all three and all three are great. Take your pick. :yay:

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Portugal is beautiful--I'd highly recommend the Lisbon fare.

Stay away from Paris. Unless you want to get beheaded or burned alive in your vehicle. :whistle:

Vince

Club'nBabySeals said:
Portugal is beautiful--I'd highly recommend the Lisbon fare.

Stay away from Paris. Unless you want to get beheaded or burned alive in your vehicle. :whistle:
I remember those long steps in Lisbon with the pillars on both sides. Then we walked our azzez off to get up to this castle. Found out later a cab would have cost us only a couple of bucks. :lmao:

Terps

I am still trying to make a final decision but i am choosing between Germany and Spain. I have to make a decision after work since the sale is only today. (no pressure, huh?) I figured with flights this low i would never see a sale this good again. Has anyone looked at the Lufthansa site? I swear its too good to be true. Thanks for all of the suggestions, I appreciate it!