Cute Pony at Target

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
That thing is spooky. Kind of like the stuffed sleeping dogs/cats they have at the mall that "breathe". Weird...

Geek

Lugnut said:
That thing is spooky. Kind of like the stuffed sleeping dogs/cats they have at the mall that "breathe". Weird...

That horse rocks :yay: Don't you dare scare the crap out of me. My parents are buying it for my girl :lmao:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Geek said:
That horse rocks :yay: Don't you dare scare the crap out of me. My parents are buying it for my girl :lmao:

Looks like a devil horse to me. Beady eyes... :lmao:

J

jaybeeztoo

OH stop it. Butterscotch is beautimous. Grab him up if you can :huggy:

Pandora

Lugnut said:
:shudder:

If Chucky from "Childs Play" had a horse that would be it! :evil: :whistle:

:smack: I hate Chucky. :bawl: That was like watching an extended version of the Trilogy of Terror and the African Zuni fetish doll that chases Amelia around her apartment. heyyyaaahhaa

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Geek said:
Now you are just being mean :mad: :lmao:
You guys aren't gonna be bouncing on that thing in the yard or anything, are ya? I think it's too freaky for our neighborhood.

But hey, can I come over when you get it?

Geek

Lugnut said:
:lmao: Sorry. :huggy:

(It still creeps me out though!)

Apology accepted. I won't feel it is really sincere until I see you taking ol Butterscotch for a ride in the Target though :love:

Geek

BS Gal said:
You guys aren't gonna be bouncing on that thing in the yard or anything, are ya? I think it's too freaky for our neighborhood.

But hey, can I come over when you get it?

:nono: you said it was freaky, you can not come and gawk at us. (and of course I will be wearing chaps riding that sucker when the kids are in school.)

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Geek said:
:nono: you said it was freaky, you can not come and gawk at us. (and of course I will be wearing chaps riding that sucker when the kids are in school.)

You must be as short as BS Gal iffin you're thinking of riding that thing! :midget:

Don't bother, I'll :smack: myself on the way out... :lmao:

Geek

Lugnut said:
You must be as short as BS Gal iffin you're thinking of riding that thing! :midget:

I am 5' 7" and you can kiss my cowgirl ass :yay: :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Lugnut said:

:buttkick: She's a giant compared to me.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Geek said:
I am 5' 7" and you can kiss my cowgirl ass :yay: :lmao:

I think I saw a sign that said "You must be smaller than this to ride the pony" at the display...

Poor pony :frown:

:lmao:

Geek

Lugnut said:
I think I saw a sign that said "You must be smaller than this to ride the pony" at the display...

Poor pony :frown:

:lmao:

:nono: the sign said "Lugnut, this pony will come for you at night"