Greene Turtle in LaPlata

Booboo3604

jayden0405 said:
Has anyone been there yet?

How is th food/service?

Haven't been there myself, however i heard that the food wasnt all that good. I think to quote " my hamburger was like a hockey puck". The service didnt get the best of reviews either. Like I said I havent been there myself, but from the grapevine, I am definitely in no rush either.

DuffMan

The Green Turtle in LaPlata is ok, I did not like how they had the bar set up. The one in Edgewater is a lot better.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Where exactly in LaPlata is it?

Still can't believe they put one there. Nothing against LaPlata but.......

rdkarob

jayden0405 said:

How is th food/service?

If you are between the ages of 21 and 30....fun on Friday nights and Saturday nights...cheaper than Casey Jones...I prefer Blue dog Salloon and Apehangers myself...double eagle in Waldorf too...yep...I am a redneck and proud of it!!!!! :howdy:

JUSTFUNNIN

The Green Turtle in LaPlata is surely NOT like a Green Turtle. The service is AWFUL (we wnt in there about 8:30 last Saturday and there were only 3 waitresses on the clock) so needless to say we waited about 40 mintues to sit down and then another 30 or so to even order, and the food is not good at all and MOST of all the place is so big and open which makes it sooooooooo loud in there.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
We waited 20 minutes to buy a gift card on a Saturday morning. There was hardly anyone in the place and the hostess kept telling us "The manager is coming." Well, the manager never showed up so we left and they lost a $25 sale. I live down the street and have heard that they're having problems w/rowdy, drunk, violent patrons on the weekends. Surprising since it's right behind the police station.

C

chess

When I heard there was one opening up, I was curious to find out what it was like. If it was like the ones in OC and those surrounding big cities. I guess I found my answer

DuffMan

Yeah I did not like how it was all open and bright, they need to dim those lights a little bit!

abbey

abbey normal
DuffMan said:
Yeah I did not like how it was all open and bright, they need to dim those lights a little bit!

I am going there this saturday, I will let you guys know if there are any improvements, I am hoping there is because right now it doesn't sound like I am going to have that great of a time.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
rdkarob said:
If you are between the ages of 21 and 30....fun on Friday nights and Saturday nights...cheaper than Casey Jones...I prefer Blue dog Salloon and Apehangers myself...double eagle in Waldorf too...yep...I am a redneck and proud of it!!!!! :howdy:

I was once in that range only just a few :gossip: ago. So tell me, where's a good place to go for 31 and up... Rednecks places are just fine as well.

camily

Peace
SouthernMdRocks said:
I was once in that range only just a few :gossip: ago. So tell me, where's a good place to go for 31 and up... Rednecks places are just fine as well.
Rascals :yay:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
JUSTFUNNIN said:
The Green Turtle in LaPlata is surely NOT like a Green Turtle. The service is AWFUL (we wnt in there about 8:30 last Saturday and there were only 3 waitresses on the clock) so needless to say we waited about 40 mintues to sit down and then another 30 or so to even order, and the food is not good at all and MOST of all the place is so big and open which makes it sooooooooo loud in there.

You should go further north a little. Ruby Tuesdays is good. It's located at the mall...:whistle:

sarahblk

Sleep Deprived
jayden0405 said:

How is th food/service?

I actually went last night. It wasn't bad. Our server was ok...she was nice just not the "brightest star in the sky". Food was average.