Report card time !!!!!

According to the website calendar, St. Mary's public school report cards are scheduled for distribution on November 15th.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Yep today is their last day to turn in late assignments and beg for mercy. I bet a lot of chocolate offerings are made today. :lmao:

stormer41

Don't have to worry about my daughter's....she's always bringing home A's and B's. The schools here are great... the one's in PA suck.
The teachers seem to be more involved with the students and actually care about helping them when there is a problem. Up in PA it was always, let's go on strike so we can get a pay raise, to hell with the kids. All they cared about up there was their paycheck, and holding the kids back cause it might hurt their self isteem if we push or try to challenge them too hard. What a load of crap, she went from C's and D's to A's and B's cause we had the teachers here to push and challenge her and they did.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Mine brought home all A's and B's yesterday and he is one happy dude! :yahoo: I hope this continues into high school.