OH what a night!!!!

LordStanley

I know nothing
Parents please help me out here.... Do your kids tell you if their tummy isn't feeling good?....

Now I know my son very well. But the one thing I can’t tell is when he has an upset stomach. He won’t tell Mommy or Daddy, and we only find out when he vomits all over the place.

We have told him. If your tummy hurts or doesn’t feel good, you have to let us know....

Last night, son and I had dinner. We chilled on the couch, he watched sponge bob, I was surfing the net for Jeeps. He went upstairs and got jammies on, then shortly after was falling asleep on the couch.

I made him go to bed about 930, he wanted to wait up for mommy. I said I don’t know when mommy will be home, but how about you sleep in our bed. When mommy gets home, I'll have her give you a kiss then you can sleep in your bed.

He went upstairs put on the TV, and fell asleep. About 20 min later.......

Daddy, i frew up....

All over the bed, and when I say all over, I mean all over......

Last time he did this was a few weeks ago, but we were at a Bday party and he must have been eating too much junk food when we weren’t looking.
The amount of gummy worms and cookies that came out was unreal.

Last night was just fish sticks and fries....

Since we don’t have a mattress cover under our sheets, I was steam cleaning the mattress for about 2 hours.... yuk..I was gagging so bad I almost puked too. I had to take a fabric softener sheet and a Ice hockey sock, and wrap them around my face to keep the smell out.
Wife and I didn’t sleep in our bed last night. It needed to dry out.

Needless to say Son felt a lot better after puking and taking a bath.

Have you all dealt with this before? Any suggestions?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sometimes it comes on them all of a sudden and they don't have time to warn you. Or he felt okay when he laid down, but once he closed his eyes he got the bed spins and *ralph*

I'm thrilled that mine are old enough I don't have to clean up puke anymore.

mamissa3

LordStanley said:
Parents please help me out here.... Do your kids tell you if their tummy isn't feeling good?....

Now I know my son very well. But the one thing I can’t tell is when he has an upset stomach. He won’t tell Mommy or Daddy, and we only find out when he vomits all over the place.

We have told him. If your tummy hurts or doesn’t feel good, you have to let us know....

Last night, son and I had dinner. We chilled on the couch, he watched sponge bob, I was surfing the net for Jeeps. He went upstairs and got jammies on, then shortly after was falling asleep on the couch.

I made him go to bed about 930, he wanted to wait up for mommy. I said I don’t know when mommy will be home, but how about you sleep in our bed. When mommy gets home, I'll have her give you a kiss then you can sleep in your bed.

Daddy, i frew up....

Last time he did this was a few weeks ago, but we were at a Bday party and he must have been eating too much junk food when we weren’t looking.

Since we don’t have a mattress cover under our sheets, I was steam cleaning the mattress for about 2 hours.... yuk..I was gagging so bad I almost puked too. I had to take a fabric softener sheet and a Ice hockey sock, and wrap them around my face to keep the smell out.

We had a Really bad night of throwing up to. Although ours was in the middle of the night. Two were sick yesterday afternoon to. Sometimes if they are alseep they just wake up from puking! not fun!! annyway hope your boy gets better

LordStanley

I know nothing
rack'm said:
That's how we always found out........I hope little man feels better soon.

thanks rack'm

Oh he felt great after he unloaded his stomach. Jumping off the walls at 6am again this morning.

rack'm

Jaded
meangirl said:
Aww he's young, when mine were that age they did tell me they had a tummy ache. Usually right as they were puking on me.

Don't you love that early warning system......

"mommy, my st:barf:mach hurts"

Nanny Pam

Maybe the fish sticks & french fries were too greasy? :shrug:

Hope your little man feels better soon!

mlseskar

Be on the lookout. All 3 of my littles one had that on Tuesday (they did not go treak or treating). Then my eldest got it the next they. They have stopped pucking, but now have the runs some kind of horrible!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mlseskar said:
Be on the lookout. All 3 of my littles one had that on Tuesday (they did not go treak or treating). Then my eldest got it the next they. They have stopped pucking, but now have the runs some kind of horrible!

:yeahthat: There is some kind of virus going around. Usually I can tell because my kids will either be WAYYYYY too relaxed, laying around not doing anything, or their faces will get "that look". After I ask them a couple times what's wrong, they finally fess up and say they don't feel good. Then the radar comes out, along with the trash can right next to them and the lysol and rubber gloves...:whistle: Mine are in the teenage range though, but when they were little, I could always tell how they were feeling based on their actions. If they weren't bouncing off the walls, there was a problem...

mamissa3

mlseskar said:
WE have been doing that to, for about 3 weeks with the kids

citysherry

I Need a Beer
LordStanley said:

Daddy, i frew up....

I feel your pain...only we had house guests at the time and my little girl actually made it to the bathroom this time but failed to raise the toilet lid before she spewed! Yeah, that crap went everywhere - I had take down the shower curtain and wash it together with the bath mats and scrub down the entire bathroom at 2:30 in the morning!

cdsulhoff

The best suggestion I can tell you is to keep a lined garbage can next to his bed. Tell him that the can is for when he gets sick and has to throw up. I do this for my youngest and he is able to get to that before a toilet and it saves the bed and me from cleaning....

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
mlseskar said:
:yeahthat: