I am so proud

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
After all... It IS a family place...

Pete said:
Boy insists on going to Hooters today for wings.

:yay: :yay:

Took the nephews there last year after Christmas.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Pete said:
Boy insists on going to Hooters today for wings.

My son is 12 and he started a trend this year by having his birthday party at Hooters. Since then, every one of his other friends have had their b-day parties there. The funny thing is, they refuse to stand up on the stool and flap their wings like an owl. They say "that's ghey". I don't know how I'll react when he finally submits to doing that.

And watching 12 year olds boldly order the 911 wings (yes, they used manly voices when they said it) only to have to order the medium was hilarious! They all had tears in their eyes as they tried to eat them! Luckily, I was smart enough to tell the waitress to bring 1 order of 911 and the rest medium, because I knew they would not be able to handle it! :lmao:

Pete

Repete
We scored a callendar too :yay: It is a thing of beauty. :drool:

then we went to the Ghetto Burlington Coat Factory to get him a coat, and I picked up a velour aqua marine warm up suit that says "Team Roc" and a matching pimp hat. :yay::yay:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
nachomama said:
My son is 12 and he started a trend this year by having his birthday party at Hooters. Since then, every one of his other friends have had their b-day parties there. The funny thing is, they refuse to stand up on the stool and flap their wings like an owl. They say "that's ghey". I don't know how I'll react when he finally submits to doing that.

And watching 12 year olds boldly order the 911 wings (yes, they used manly voices when they said it) only to have to order the medium was hilarious! They all had tears in their eyes as they tried to eat them! Luckily, I was smart enough to tell the waitress to bring 1 order of 911 and the rest medium, because I knew they would not be able to handle it! :lmao:

My boy will be nine June 6 and that is an awsome Idea. Way better than hyperspace.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Pete said:
We scored a callendar too :yay: It is a thing of beauty. :drool:

then we went to the Ghetto Burlington Coat Factory to get him a coat, and I picked up a velour aqua marine warm up suit that says "Team Roc" and a matching pimp hat. :yay::yay:
No rasberry to match the bike?