The party

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
I just would like to say thank you to Christy for the great party! It was nice to put faces with names.:p Sorry I had to leave so early, my kids passed out on the way home. Oh and I forgot my mom was taking Matthew somewhere. She got a little mad!:spank: But thanks again, and it was nice meeting all of you! We'll have to do it again!:cheers: Next time I'll stay and party!!!!!!!:cheers:

R

RFM

I agree, thanks Christy for a great party.

It was really neat to meet everyone and gain some new friends. Hopefully we can get together again sometime soon.

The hard part was draging my daughters out of the pool, they wanted to stay all night. They want me to ask you Christy when you are having another party?? :)

Vicki

I'm glad you all had a good time...

I was working, and we'll be working every Saturday until probably August... but next Saturday (6/8/02) I work 7 until 3:30, so I can plan a night out...
What shall we do?;)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Thank you, Christy & Steve

It was a wonderful party! John and I had a great time and it was nice to finally meet everyone. :getdown:

Christy

b*tch rocket
A very big thank you goes out to all you brave souls who showed up. I had a blast, just wish I'd have had more time to sit and chitty chat with everyone more than I did! :bawl: We will definitely have to do it again soon!

Bchbns, we're inhaling the salsa! It's soooooo awesome! Some of the leftovers had to be tossed, as I forgot and left them out all night! I finally hit the bed at around 4:30 AM. :cheers:

tater

GREAT PARTY !! Thanks guys. I had a great time, and it was nice meeting everyone. It was a small reminder to me of how much of a lightweight I've become and why I don't drink much anymore, yikes. My biggest concern all day today was that I didn't make too much of jacka$$ of myself (see avatar) . If I did, my most sincere apologies. Anyhooo, very good food, very good company, and a very very nice pad. If you ever need a houssitter, look no further cuz I'm your man :D. Thanks again Steve and Christy and have a great week everybody. Brian

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Thanks Christy and Steve - great time. You were outstanding hosts. I couldn't believe you guys would just make any drink I wanted - what great service!

Steve, thanks for making sure I wasn't driving while loaded. It actually took me a minute or so to know what you were talking about. I wasn't even a little tipsy, but I've never had a friend concerned enough to check before. That shows great character.

A great time - you know, I was so sure I'd last about two hours. I was there all day.

Thanks again.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
and my two cents...

THANK YOU Christy and Steve! You have a wonderful home and the hospitality was great! It was nice meet everyone else too!

Hayleigh passed out before I even made it out to Rt. 5 and boy was I sore because of her jumping all over me in the pool!

Thanks again :)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Great Party!

To those of you who didn't show - you missed it! Every one was terrific and Steve and Christy were the perfect hosts - they have the best house in the world for parties. The food was wonderful and Cariblue is now the official Devilled Egg Queen.
:lol:

I have to compliment you all on your very well-behaved children. There were a GOB of them and not a rotten apple in the bunch. So :clap: to all you parents and your very nice kids!

Thanks, Christy and Steve! You guys are the greatest!!!

Y

yornoc

Originally posted by yornoc
Wish I could be there but I have to work. I'll get home somewhere between 12 mid and 12:30 AM (depending on if there is beltway night construction...there has been ALL week).:( :bawl:

That's the reason I was not there but I'm happy to hear that it was a success.:cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hey, Bch, was it you who made the atomic salsa? If so, can I get the recipe? Mine never turns out hot enough. Both of the salsas were VERY good but I tend to go for the ones that burn a hole in your stomach
:lol:

G

giggles04

Wish I could've been there and met some of you all... but its kinda hard to have a good time while going around on crutches!

Christy

b*tch rocket
recipes

I want ALL the recipes! The forums needs an entire section dedicated to trading recipes. Both spinach dips were to die for! And the crab dip, not to mention Cariblues deviled eggs, who'd have thought deviled eggs and Texas Pete? :bandit:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Great Party!

Originally posted by vraiblonde

I have to compliment you all on your very well-behaved children. There were a GOB of them and not a rotten apple in the bunch. So :clap: to all you parents and your very nice kids!

Thanks Vrai :) I got lucky considering how tired she was.

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
Mine just filled the kiddie pool with leaves and sticks. Sorry Christy!!!:blushing: It's hard to handle a 3 1/2 and a 2 year old in the pool together.

SxyPrincess

Thanks Christy and Steve for welcoming us strangers into your home and trusting us to be "responsible." :lol: The party was great--I had a lot of fun and I enjoyed meeting everyone.

Cari--you had me LMAO all day. BTW...the Mint Julep I tried was very good. :yum: I told a few friends about them.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Details!

Okay guys! Since I never got to really sit around with any of you for a long period of time, ya'll have to fill me in on the details!

SxyPrincess

Cari--you didn't offend anyone, believe me! We were sad to see you go.

My other friend was a little disappointed because he didn't get a kiss. :lol: