Reflexologist

tes218

jwwb2000 said:
Anyone every been to one or know of a good one to go to around here?
I know of one in Waldorf. I believe she may also take appointments at her home. She lives in Charlotte Hall. If you would like more information let me know.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
tes218 said:
I know of one in Waldorf. I believe she may also take appointments at her home. She lives in Charlotte Hall. If you would like more information let me know.

That would be great!

Reflexology, or zone therapy, is the practice of stimulating points on the feet and hands, in the belief it will have a beneficial effect on some other parts of the body, or will improve general health. Scientists and medical professionals consider reflexology to be a pseudoscience[1] , offering no more benefits than ordinary massage.

The most common form is foot reflexology. Practitioners believe the foot to be divided into a number of reflex zones corresponding to all parts of the body, and that applying pressure to tight or "gritty" areas of a person's foot will stimulate the corresponding body part and cause it to begin healing itself.

In reflexology, it is believed that there is a "vital energy" that is circulating between organs of the human body, that penetrates into every living cell. Whenever this energy is blocked, the zone of blockage will be affected, and the reflex zones can indicate the blockage of energy in different organs. Therefore, if someone has a problem in a particular organ, a reflexologist will press on the corresponding reflex zone or zones, and the person will experience pain. This pain is claimed to originate from the deposition of crystals in the reflex zone and, with massage, these crystalline structures can be broken down and the pain relieved. Simultaneously, the pressure applied to the reflex zones by the reflexologist is claimed to pass through the nerves to dissipate energy blocks.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I know an excellent reflexologist and she works from her home on Clarks Mill Road. If you want the info PM me.

dietbud

jwwb2000 said:

I know of one off of Medley's neck road. I have all of her information if you would like it PM me.

E

Ernie

jwwb2000 said:

Here I thought you were trying to get more flexable to try some different positions in regards to :gossip:

:lol:

lorr2342

Certified Reflexologist

Just discovered SOMD.COM and this thread. I am a certified Reflexologist working out of Hollywood.

I also incorporate Aromatherapy and Guided Imagery into my practice.

Would Love to have some new clients. I can be reached at (301)373-3406 or lorr@tqci.net. My clients say that a session is "awesome".

Look forward to hearing from some of you even if only for questions.

NATURAL HARMONY WITH LANA

K

Kain99

Russell Therion! The best in the business. God help me to remember his web site. I'll be back in the morning once I consult my notes. No lie. This guy, is the shiat!