Which is the best cookware?

If money wasn't a factor which would you choose?

• Calphalon

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Circulon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Analon

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Scanpan

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I'm looking for new cookware. Do you use any of the above and do you like it? Why or why not?

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
I have calphalon and used it for about 5 years. The only problem is with my BAFP. It warped and now is a PITA. I saw a Pampered Chef person the other day and asked the price for a nice replacement $120 without a lid. :faint: $120 for a BAFP!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mine is 12 years old and I don't even know what it is, other than it was a wedding gift. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:howdy:

I'm looking for a nice set too. Mine was mostly this and that. Jazz bought a set of Wolfgang Puck cookware at BJ's. I think she really likes it.

I need to see what is best for the new stove.

onebdzee

off the shelf
cattitude said:
Jazz bought a set of Wolfgang Puck cookware at BJ's. I think she really likes it.

I have the same set....bought it a little over 2 years ago....and I love it! :yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
onebdzee said:
I have the same set....bought it a little over 2 years ago....and I love it! :yay:

I have done some reading and it appears some people have had a problem with the glass lids shattering...you ever hear of this?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Calphalon - - BUT - - you really have to go with the pro line to see the beauty of it all. Even buying the "Made for Target" series, it stands above the rest, IMO, but the serious cookware is da bomb. :hot: :drool: :whew: Was it as good for you? :cool:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Pete said:
I have calphalon and used it for about 5 years. The only problem is with my BAFP. It warped and now is a PITA. I saw a Pampered Chef person the other day and asked the price for a nice replacement $120 without a lid. :faint: $120 for a BAFP!

I had the same problem with mine, but I love it so I replaced it.

I think the problem is my BAGS. :lol:

Pete

Repete
Mrs. Jones said:
I had the same problem with mine, but I love it so I replaced it.

I think the problem is my BAGS. :lol:
I rinsed mine with water when it was hot one too mamy times. :ohwell:

You have a gas stove?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
I use cast iron on glass top :shrug: You just can't bang it or shake it.

Mine is old, very old. It's no longer completely flat and it has some rough edges. I don't want to take a chance.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
virgovictoria said:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Calphalon - - BUT - - you really have to go with the pro line to see the beauty of it all. Even buying the "Made for Target" series, it stands above the rest, IMO, but the serious cookware is da bomb.
I have the Target stuff - a set of 3 pots, 2 pans and lids for like $199. Once the children are all gone and nobody will be using my cookware except for me, it'll be time for the good stuff. :yay:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Pete said:
I rinsed mine with water when it was hot one too mamy times. :ohwell:

You have a gas stove?

Yep! Like this but black.

We can make dinner in 10 mins! :roflmao:

Attachments

• vulcan.jpg
    vulcan.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 108