Aquarium stuff wanted

Victory1500

Looking for all or part of the following:

55 gallon - 90 gallon aquarium glass or acrylic - must be in good shape, no leaks, chips, etc. Somewhat flexible on scratches....

Aquarium stand for 55-90 gallon

Any filters/power heads for 55-90 gallon

I'm basically trying to find someone who had a tank set up at one point and is now tired of it and wants to get rid of it or is upgrading. I'm setting up my first tank since taking a break from this about 10 years ago. I'm looking to spend around $300 - $400 for a complete used setup or fair prices on individual items.

bcp

In My Opinion
When I lived in Virginia Beach one of the specialties that my company offered was custom tanks being built in the new homes.

it really is not that hard to make your own tank.

we did a tank in this one house that was 3ft in width, six feet in height and 12 feet long. it was clear on both sides and was the divider between the living room and the dining room. access was from the second floor straight down into it.
at the bottom was 12 inches of finished oak and the same at the top.

I saw it after it was filled and running, the people made it a salt tank and set it up like a coral reef.

CMC122

Go Braves!
bcp said:
When I lived in Virginia Beach one of the specialties that my company offered was custom tanks being built in the new homes.

it really is not that hard to make your own tank.

we did a tank in this one house that was 3ft in width, six feet in height and 12 feet long. it was clear on both sides and was the divider between the living room and the dining room. access was from the second floor straight down into it.
at the bottom was 12 inches of finished oak and the same at the top.

I saw it after it was filled and running, the people made it a salt tank and set it up like a coral reef.
That is awesome!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Victory1500 said:

55 gallon - 90 gallon aquarium glass or acrylic - must be in good shape, no leaks, chips, etc. Somewhat flexible on scratches....

I'm basically trying to find someone who had a tank set up at one point and is now tired of it and wants to get rid of it or is upgrading. I'm setting up my first tank since taking a break from this about 10 years ago. I'm looking to spend around $300 - $400 for a complete used setup or fair prices on individual items.

there are several tanks at a house on trap rd free for the taking. i already got the biggest one i think 70 gal i think the others are in the 35gal range

Barbra said:
I have a 45 gallon corner tank w/ a gianormous Pleco if you want. Tank and Pleco are in excellent condition.
You still have the darn Pleco? Those things don't die, and apparently you can't even GIVE them away around here. Annoying creatures. :lol: I love plecos. Time to take a drive to the Aquarium Center in randalstown. They'll BUY it from you.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Victory1500 said:

Are you looking for a saltwater tank?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
huntr1 said:
If I ever get my basement finished, I will be. In the 90+ gallon range.
Ours isn't that big, I don't think. I'd just like to get rid of it. I don't know if the man does, though.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Barbra said:
I have a 45 gallon corner tank w/ a gianormous Pleco if you want. Tank and Pleco are in excellent condition.

:lmao:

I cannot believe you still have that pleco!

I'm so sorry but that's funny! :huggy:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Barbra said:
You should bring him over to play with ours.