Phoenix ... Two-to-Go

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
And Kurt Busch was sworn in by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio as an Honorary Sheriff's Deputy. :killingme

I wonder if he's gonna whip his badge out on the track today. :lol:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
crabcake said:
And Kurt Busch was sworn in by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio as an Honorary Sheriff's Deputy. :killingme

I wonder if he's gonna whip his badge out on the track today. :lol:

he just did that so nobody would whip his punk azz after the race. Oh i almost forgot spencer will be up in the speedvision booth :killingme

crabcake

While I have a great amount of respect for Spencer for the connection of his fist with SKurt Busch's face, I can't help but see him as someone who got his job so Speed could put an 'x' in the "special needs new hire" box. :lol:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
What did they ever end up saying about possible changes to the Chase next year? Did they make more comments?

That was the last I heard, they were thinking of some "changes"

crabcake

Softballkid said:
What did they ever end up saying about possible changes to the Chase next year? Did they make more comments?

That was the last I heard, they were thinking of some "changes"

I'm not sure anything has been declared officially changed yet. I heard they were looking at making it 11 or more drivers vs. the current 10/400 pts thing. I think a lot of that hype was because Stewart didn't make the chase, and I recall an interview with him saying that he didn't they they should do that ... that the other drivers earned it and he didn't. Of course, he's kicking ass right now, but you could chalk that up to a lot of things.

I like the chase format, and I think it's produced some pretty exciting season-enders. I'm not convinced, however, that they've nailed it in terms of making it a fair system. They want to equate Nascar to football so much, but in football, the team with the most wins takes home the championship. That's not the case in Nascar. :ohwell:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
crabcake said:
I'm not sure anything has been declared officially changed yet. I heard they were looking at making it 11 or more drivers vs. the current 10/400 pts thing. I think a lot of that hype was because Stewart didn't make the chase, and I recall an interview with him saying that he didn't they they should do that ... that the other drivers earned it and he didn't. Of course, he's kicking ass right now, but you could chalk that up to a lot of things.

I like the chase format, and I think it's produced some pretty exciting season-enders. I'm not convinced, however, that they've nailed it in terms of making it a fair system. They want to equate Nascar to football so much, but in football, the team with the most wins takes home the championship. That's not the case in Nascar. :ohwell:

With 43 drivers a race or so, I think they should make it the top 15, obviously, to be in the top 15 of 40 some drivers, you have done a darn good job over the year. Now, I like the chase, it does make it more interesting.

As a Tony fan, he is whoopin some rear right now...but I thought I did recal he would still be like 300 points out of first if it was the "old" style of points before the chase..but in the chase format, I dont think anyone would be close to him...But, he did say it was his own fault, and it was..he had multiple chances, and didn't take advantage...

But, we'll see I guess

crabcake

Softballkid said:
With 43 drivers a race or so, I think they should make it the top 15, obviously, to be in the top 15 of 40 some drivers, you have done a darn good job over the year. Now, I like the chase, it does make it more interesting.

Yea, it might not be a big deal making it the top 15 ... but that still doesn't remedy the issue of wins. I just can't justify in my mind how a driver can finish a season with 5 or more wins, yet a guy with one win* walks away with the championship. :shrug:

* :banghead:

Last edited:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
crabcake said:
Yea, it might not be a big deal making it the top 15 ... but that still doesn't remedy the issue of wins. I just can't justify in my mind how a driver can finish a season with 5 or more wins, yet a guy with one driver walks away with the championship. :shrug:

That is very very true :yay:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
crabcake said:
While I have a great amount of respect for Spencer for the connection of his fist with SKurt Busch's face, I can't help but see him as someone who got his job so Speed could put an 'x' in the "special needs new hire" box. :lol:

dats funny but now the only fatso i have to root for is stewart WTF.

crabcake

Dougstermd said:
dats funny but now the only fatso i have to root for is stewart WTF.

Actually, he's dropped about 20 lbs on his latest diet. :really: Haven't you noticed that he's been climbing those fences with more ease than he did earlier in the season? :lol:

crabcake

And let me just toss out that if I was ever to have scruffburn on my inner thighs, I'd be okay with it if it's from Tony. :hot: :drool:

I have a soft spot in my :gossip: for the scruffy guys. :blushing:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
crabcake said:
And let me just toss out that if I was ever to have scruffburn on my inner thighs, I'd be okay with it if it's from Tony. :hot: :drool:

I have a soft spot in my :gossip: for the scruffy guys. :blushing:

RUBBIN IS RACIN :doh:

crabcake

Speedy70 said:
Yeah, but nobody seems to care. :shrug: :razz:

I wonder if he got this one to sign a pre-nup. :confused:

On another note, I'd like to point out that my driver -- who kicks ass -- has moved from 29th to 3rd! :yahoo: :thewave: :yahoo:

crabcake

UFB! I can't believe that they allow a truck to give Harvick a push-start post-red flag. If his battery is dead, touch chit! That's racing ... stuff happens.