Pool

fttrsbeerwench

Friend;y Taven has nice new felt on their tables.. The front table is good but the floor slopes underneath the back one:lol:

Abell's just had a table put in.

Country Store always has guy playing pool in the evenings. The competition is so so.

I think some of the best players go to Boyles Taven in St. Leonard. I played in a mixed league there.
Caddilac Jack's is good on Thursday nights. You can also try Dew Drop.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:gossip: has an entire pool hall in her house.

Tables, stools, cues, cue-rack, chalk post, powder, a bar, black velvet Dog Paintings...

Oh... Plus she just put in a 4-foot high stage behind the bar where the :gossip: Crew Women come in and Pole-Dance on Fridays and Saturdays.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Bring lots of $1s.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Kyle said:

Tables, stools, cues, cue-rack, chalk post, powder, a bar, black velvet Dog Paintings...

Oh... Plus she just put in a 4-foot high stage behind the bar where the :gossip: Crew Women come in and Pole-Dance on Fridays and Saturdays.

Bring lots of $1s.

You aren't supposed to speak of Club Bluto. :nono:

Kyle said:

Bring lots of $1s.
We've added a beer fridge within since your last visit.

somdfnt

i heard from someone that a place called BWB...down in the park has tables...anyone know if thats a good or bad place? and thanks for the info fttrsbeerwench

somdfnt

fttrsbeerwench said:
Friend;y Taven has nice new felt on their tables.. The front table is good but the floor slopes underneath the back one:lol:

Abell's just had a table put in.

Country Store always has guy playing pool in the evenings. The competition is so so.

I think some of the best players go to Boyles Taven in St. Leonard. I played in a mixed league there.
Caddilac Jack's is good on Thursday nights. You can also try Dew Drop.

also...just wondering...which of these places has the most tables and isn't too busy during the week...im just learning how to play and i dont want to get in the way of people who really can play good.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
somdfnt said:
i heard from someone that a place called BWB...down in the park has tables...anyone know if thats a good or bad place?

I'd say bad:

Hell-Hole Bars of St. Mary's
Bar Brawls on Saturday Night!
Threat of guns at Buffalo Wings and Beer
Fights break out at Happyland

LEXINGTON PARK --- Police are responding to a call for a man with a gun who had made threats at the Buffalo Wings and Beer bar at St. Mary's Square in Lexington Park, just after closing. Police earlier responded for a number of fights at the Happyland bar in Valley Lee.

http://www.stmarystoday.com/

:shrug:

sockgirl77

Neptune's is the spot to go now. There are some good shots there on Friday nights. They have open tourneys every Friday night. Dr. Cue will be there this Sunday. :yay:

sockgirl77

Dear Karma Giver,
Their tables are nice. Some great shooters are there on a regular basis. They have open tourneys every Friday night. Dr. Cue will be there on Sunday. What more do you expect out of a St. Mary's joint?
:rolleyes:,
Socki

P.S. The guys are hot there! :shrug:

somdfnt

sockgirl77 said:
Dear Karma Giver,
Their tables are nice. Some great shooters are there on a regular basis. They have open tourneys every Friday night. Dr. Cue will be there on Sunday. What more do you expect out of a St. Mary's joint?
:rolleyes:,
Socki

P.S. The guys are hot there!
:shrug:

lol...what about the girls?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
thakidistight said:
BWB is good, nice tables, I think 5 seven footers and 2 eight footers. The dude who threatened a gun was some old homeless drunk guy, nobody took him very seriously.
No offense, but the handful of times I've been in there, the place has been packed full of skeezy looking shims and weirdos.

Ehesef said:
No offense, but the handful of times I've been in there, the place has been packed full of skeezy looking shims and weirdos.
I was commenting on the tables, not the clientele. There are skeezers almost anywhere you go, unless its upscale, and there arent that many upscale pool halls. :lmao:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
thakidistight said:
I was commenting on the tables, not the clientele. There are skeezers almost anywhere you go, unless its upscale, and there arent that many upscale pool halls. :lmao:
That place seems to have more than its fair share.