Is there a seamstress in the house?

Vicki

Looking for someone that can make a custom fit something for me... Anyone sew or know a good seamstress? (Prefer woman, not man because of measurements that need to be taken)
:blushing:  
If I can't find one here, I guess I'll have to go to Korea... hahaha:crazy:

Vicki

Maybe we should just get together and learn how to sew, I have access to a table top sewing machine...
Any sewing teachers?

DarbyOhara

Musician
Dalmationlady on 6:53 pm on April 22, 2002[br]Depends on what you all need done.. I have a machine and I sew..

Hmmm.. a few days and no replies... guess someone didn't need sewin done...   Why on EARTH would someone waste others time on here to post a public message, askin this topic.... get a reply... and not respond... Tell you what it is like:  LIKE TALKING to the WALL!   :razz:

Q

queen flirter

Hi sorry I didn't see this post sooner. I have been a seamstrees for about 8 years now. So depending on what type of costume you would like done I can do it at a very reasonable price. Currently I sell Renaissance costumes on ebay. To see some of my past costumes go to...
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/jtg_creations/
But I can do almost anything I have time to assemble. I have a sewing machine and serger (for the professional seams). If you would like to work something out please feel free to email me @ eandj@tqci.net or you can call 301-862-4343. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Q

queen flirter

Insured? No sorry I run my small business out of my home. JTG Creations is too small of a company so far to have insurance. I'm sorry if I will not be able to help you, but I am more than willing to sit down with a potential customer and work out any creation they may have in mind.

Vicki

Thanks for all the help... I haven't replied because I've gotten busier at work and I don't have a computer at home... so there's the brick wall.
Queen, I'll be contacting you soon, thanks.