Boy is obsessing tonight over what

Pete

Repete
College he is going to go to. He is 9 :rolleyes: He is convinced he is going to be a pro football player so it has to have a good football team.

R

remaxrealtor

Pete said:
College he is going to go to. He is 9 :rolleyes: He is convinced he is going to be a pro football player so it has to have a good football team.
BYU?

Pete

Repete
remaxrealtor said:
We are not mormon, but I would be if I could hook up with Jeanne Tripplehorn and Ginnifer Goodwin. I would have to replace Chloë Sevigny, she freaks me out.

Besides it is too far away. How would he come home on weekends so I could do his laundry?

R

remaxrealtor

Pete said:
We are not mormon, but I would be if I could hook up with Jeanne Tripplehorn and Ginnifer Goodwin. I would have to replace Chloë Sevigny, she freaks me out.

Besides it is too far away. How would he come home on weekends so I could do his laundry?
Damn, I typed that with a straight face....and this is all I got! :poke:
:lmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Pete said:

Sorry to tell you this Petey.......but, it's gonna get ALOT worse......

My 16 yr old starting obsessing over college at that age....he has changed his mind as to which one he wants to go to every week since :ohwell:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
California State University at Fresno. They turn out some good players. He can live with my mom.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
Go Big Red, baby :yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
BS Gal said:
California State University at Fresno. They turn out some good players. He can live with my mom.
I understand you and Pete sparring a bit, but why take it out on his kid?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
Why you want to do that to the boy?
They turn out some good players. I think. I don't know for sure. All I know is I'm kickin' Pete's arse in the football pool. :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
Full ride?

Just about, partial for first two and full the last two. She hasn't heard about her academic money yet. A average since first grade and her numeric score is something like 104. This is a Division I school and she's thrilled to be able to play softball for them.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
:yeahthat: Fresno :barf: Not exactly the garden spot.
It's a pit. I spent a month there last year and a week this year. They do turn out some good ball players, though. Really.

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:
Just about, partial for first two and full the last two. She hasn't heard about her academic money yet. A average since first grade and her numeric score is something like 104. This is a Division I school and she's thrilled to be able to play softball for them.
Excellent